Lahaina Harbor - Maui, HI
December - April:
Daily - 9:45 AM, 12:00 PM & 2:15 PM
Get an up close and personal look at the majestic beauty of the humpback whale on a Whale Watching Tour in Maui!
- 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Recipients
- Experienced captain will provide expert whale narration during the 2-hour tour
- Warm and shallow waters make Maui the best location to view the humpback whale migration
- Catch a glimpse of whales breaching, spyhopping, tail slapping and more on this exciting Hawaiian tour!
Maui's warm and shallow waters have been drawing vacationers and whales to the area for decades. Catch a glimpse of one of the world's most majestic creatures on a Whale Watching Tour!
Each year, humpback whales migrate to the Hawaiian islands and offer a spectacular show you'll remember forever. On this 2-hour cruise, watch for whale behaviors that may include breaches, peduncle arches, spyhops, tail slapping, fluke up dives and more! You may also see dolphins, toothed whales, sea turtles and other marine life on the tour.
With plenty of deck space aboard one of the fleet's stabilized yachts, you'll have ideal viewing conditions. Along with expert whale narration from captain and crew, an underwater hydrophone will echo the sounds of the whales for passengers to hear.
See the aerial and acrobatic humpback whales on an unforgettable Whale Watching Tour in Maui!
- Free use of binoculars on board
- Beverages and snacks are available for purchase on board
- Whales can be heard on board by using a hydrophone, a microphone designed to be used underwater for listening to underwater sounds (subject to water conditions and whale proximity)
- Japanese translation is available upon request
- Children under the age of 6 are free, however must be included in the number of guests at the time of booking
- Special pricing is available for children between the ages of 7-12. Contact Cloud 9 Living at (866) 525-6839 for special pricing
There may be up to 145 passengers on the tour
This experience is only for those on the Whale Watching tour
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler on the water, so guests are encouraged to bring a sweater. Soft-soled shoes are required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are whale sightings guaranteed?
Yes! Whale sightings are guaranteed by your experience provider. You will receive a voucher for a free whale watching cruise directly from your experience provider.
What kind of boat will we be on during the Whale Watching Tour?
The fleet of vessels range from a 70-foot catamaran to a 120' stabilized yacht. All vessels offer great viewing decks!
Are food and beverages available on board?
Food and beverages are available for purchase on board. There is also a gift shop on board.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 46 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences