Galveston Bay Sailing Charter
Seabrook, TX - Pier 1
Daily - 9:00 AM to Dusk
Come aboard, bring your friends, and join in the fun with a private sailboat charter on beautiful Galveston Bay!
- Enjoy a day aboard your own privately chartered 27 foot Newport sailboat, skippered by a U.S. Coast Guard certified Captain
- You and your family or friends can take turns handling the boat, or just sit back and relax
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery, and keep your eyes peeled for playful schools of porpoises
Climb aboard this beautiful sailing vessel and set sail for the high seas. You and up to 5 family or friends will enjoy this great day of sailing on the Galveston Bay.
As you leave Clear Lake through the Kemah Channel and onto the bay, you may be joined by the playful schools of porpoises often seen swimming in this area. Bask in the setting sun, the rising moon, and the clear, crisp afternoon Texas winds.
- You will be accompanied by a U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain
- Food and drinks are not provided
- You are allowed to bring food and drinks with you
- Glass bottles, red wine, high heels and flip flops are not allowed
This charter is 3 hours long.
Up to 6 people are allowed per charter
This experience is only for those on the charter.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to bring a hat, sunscreen, lipbalm, sailing gloves, sun glasses, and a change of clothes A white top is the ideal sailing attire. Also please be sure to wear boat shoes. They lessen slipping and also are better on the boat's deck than tennis shoes. Your toes must be covered.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 30 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is food or drink provided?
Food and drink are not provided, however you are welcome to bring food and drink with you aboard.
Are children allowed aboard?
Children are allowed, however they must be old enough to wear a life jacket.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 34 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $492
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $492
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $67
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $86
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Galveston Bay Sailing CharterFrom: $325
- Porsche Thrill RideFrom: $106
- All Houston Experiences