In-Home Cooking Class
*Pending chef's availability
- Your Chef has in the highest quality kitchens throughout Houston, including Timpano, Hotel Alden's 17, Hotel Derek's award winning Valentino/Vin Bar and the nationally renowned Reef
- Discuss with Chef your preferences, dietary concerns & menu options during an initial consultation
- Learn how to pick ingredients, prepare, cook and present 3 wonderful courses
- Cheers to a job well done, enjoy your edible art and relax (Chef will clean up)
Private cooking classes are a delicious way to bring people together to share a mutual hobby or just get together for a fun evening. Your Chef will come to your home and will teach you and your guests how to create exciting new dishes in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Prior to your evening, you will be able to discuss your preferences, any dietary concerns and the menu options.
Crack open a bottle of wine, bring out your cutting board, roll up your sleeves and learn how to prepare, cook and present a three course meal.
While you celebrate your new culinary creations and sit down to enjoy them, Chef will take care of cleaning the kitchen.
About the Chef: Chef Demetrius is both excited and honored to bring his unique culinary point of view into your home. After years of travel, sampling the food and touring the kitchens of great restaurants throughout the Far East, Chef Demetrius returned with a fresh perspective of how exciting his own food could be. These experiences further advanced his culinary skill level by teaching him how to utilize unique ingredients to balance the flavors in his food. He also gained a great understanding of the relationship between precision, art, and their importance in his creations.
Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience.
Gratuity: Price includes gratuity.
Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences.
Approximately 3 hours
4, 6 or 8 depending on the option selected. For larger parties, call Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for participants.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 1 week prior to the experience.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $487
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $487
- Murder Mystery Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(2)From: $85
- Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $64
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $67
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $86
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Houston Experiences