Seabrook, TX - Pier 1
Daily - 9:00 AM
*Pending instructors availability
- Introductory course designed for beginners
- Your experienced instructor will teach you safe practices, getting on your board, cruising back and forth, and turning around while on the board
- Have a blast learning with others and discovering the joys of this exciting outdoor activity
Ever wondered if you would enjoy the exciting sport of windsurfing? If so, this group lesson offers a taste of windsurfing with a heavy emphasis on fun.
Upon completion of this class you should feel comfortable enough to go out and do it on your own. This class is designed to ensure a fun windsurfing experience while preparing for the next level!
All equipment will be provided.
This is a group class and you may be joined by up to 5 other people.
Allowed to watch, but not participate.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear your swim suit and bring a towel and change of clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $550Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Downtown Food TourFrom: $59Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- The Heights Food TourFrom: $65
- Romantic Dinner CruiseFrom: $96Avg Rating of: 4-half(12)
- Houston Pub Crawl TourFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Armand Bayou Kayak TourFrom: $103
- Galveston Bay Sailing CharterFrom: $325
- All Houston Experiences
"The description on the Cloud 9 living page said that it's a 6-hour Windsurfing class, 3-hours Saturday and 3-hours Sunday. But it's only really one 3-hour Sunday class. I was going to verify that with the people at Sunset Charters but when I got there I found out that the class was cancelled! It seems like the class is combined with the class they offered at LLU and some students from that class cancelled. Somehow, they didn't have my information and I wasn't notified. But they were really good about it and they re-scheduled me for the next month's class. On top of that, they gave me a free private Sunfish Sailing class that morning. So, I'm very happy with Sunset Charters. But I think Cloud 9 Living could be a bit more conscientious on verifying the details of the classes offered and making sure to get their providers understand that they have to notify the clients in case there's any changes. I click on "No" for the above question "Would I recommend Cloud 9 Living" because of this. If these issues are resolved then I would definitely recommend Cloud 9 Living."