Personal Chef for an Evening
*Pending chef's availability
- Discuss with Chef your preferences, dietary concerns & menu options during an initial consultation
- Your Chef will bring the groceries, prepare a delicious four course dinner, serve you and clean up afterward
- Relax and entertain in style with exceptional cuisine & personal attention all in the comfort of your own home
- Your friendly and experienced chef has graced the kitchens of Houston's elite and he looks forward to delivering his creations to you
Do you love the idea of entertaining, but hate the prospect of doing all the work? Does it seem like you never get to enjoy your own party? Let your own Personal Chef for the evening do all the work while you sit back with a cocktail and enjoy a truly memorable evening with friends or family.
After Chef Demetrius arrives with groceries in hand, he'll prepare a customized 4 course dinner for you and your guests.
After preparing your meal, Chef Demetrius will clean up so you can relax and enjoy your guests' company.
Whether you're looking to relax with the family for a special occasion or entertaining guests, this is the ultimate way to enjoy a worry-free night of great food and great service.
About the Chef: Chef Demetrius is both excited and honored to bring his unique culinary point of view into your home. After years of travel, sampling the food and touring the kitchens of great restaurants throughout the Far East, Chef Demetrius returned with a fresh perspective of how exciting his own food could be. These experiences further advanced his culinary skill level by teaching him how to utilize unique ingredients to balance the flavors in his food. He also gained a great understanding of the relationship between precision, art, and their importance in his creations.
- Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience
- Price includes gratuity
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences; should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem, you can simply reimburse your Chef.
Approximately 4 hours
4, 6 or 8 depending on the option selected. For larger parties, call Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for participants.
This experience is not weather dependent
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 1 week prior to the experience.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $487
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $487
- Murder Mystery Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(2)From: $85
- Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $64
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $67
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $86
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Houston Experiences