Private Group Paintball
Year round: Weekdays and Saturday: 10am - 1pm or 2pm - 5pm, Sundays: 12pm - 3pm or 2pm - 5pm
- Package includes everything you need to get out and play
- Well kept, manicured grass covered fields with rain drainage
- Staff and referees keep the games organized and safe
- Target range available to warm up
What could be more exciting than putting together a group of your friends (maybe a few enemies!) and hosting a Private Paintball Tournament!
So get decked out in your camouflage gear and head out for some paintball combat with your friends! Feel the rush as you stalk your buddies, but make sure to avoid their wrath!! Because in this combative game, everyone is in the cross hairs!
Your group will have private access to terrain features ranging from bandit hide-outs and fence bunkers to wooded areas and trail systems. You'll be on the hunt and on the run, having a blast while blasting away on your paintball experience!
Before you jump into the paintball madness, you will go through a quick 10 minute safety orientation to brief you on field rules and proper use of equipment. Next, you'll get your equipment, get geared up, team up and head out to play.
You will play either capture the flag or elimination format games that are approximately 10-15 minutes long, taking a break after each game in our Elimination Zones to catch your breath, re-fill your CO2, clean your goggles and hydrate.
Play Safe! Have Fun!
- Paintball Marker
- Goggle/Mask System
- Unlimited CO2
- Field Fee
- 500 Paintballs included
- Ice water and cups
- Goggle spray cleaner and towels to clean those splattered goggles
- Players must be at least 10 years of age.
- FIELD PAINT ONLY
- All Paintball Markers are measured for speed of the ball before entering our fields
- All Paintball Markers are set moderately below American Paintball League guide lines for recreational play
- No Hot shooting Paintball Markers allowed
This depends on the group size that you book. 10, 14, 18, 22
Picnic tables and canopies available for on lookers.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Long sleeves, long pants like jeans, shoes that you can run in, camo if you have it. Camouflage Jackets available, limited supply.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Can I use my own equipment?
Yes, you may use your own equipment. However, our facility is Field Paint Only--you must use the paintballs provided. Paintballs purchased elsewhere are not permitted.
How long should I expect to be on site?
Schedule your stay for a minimum of three hours, so that you get enough play time in. Games are approximately 10 or 15 minutes with a 10 or 15 minute break between every two games.
Is there an age requirement?
The minimum age is 10 years old. Players under the age of 18 years must also have a parent or guardian signature.
Can I bring my own food and beverages?
Absolutely. You may bring your own food and beverage, however, alcohol is not permitted.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $487
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $487
- Murder Mystery Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(2)From: $85
- Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $64
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $67
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $86
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Houston Experiences