Private Indoor Climbing Lesson
- 2-hour private instruction will get you comfortable with climbing
- Focus on gear & safety, climbing techniques, how to belay, discussion of the routes and importance of good habits
- Undivided attention from your experienced and patient guide to maximize your climbing experience
- All gear is provided. Continue to climb after your lesson with your new found skills
Feel the energy of rock climbing as you enter the gym in your climbing shoes & harness and begin your journey into this thrilling sport. Conquering a climbing move truly digs deep into your inner talent and most are surprised at what strengths they find while climbing.
During your 2 hour indoor rock climbing lesson, your private instructor will guide you through the basics of rock climbing so that you become comfortable with the sport and develop an understanding of how to further hone your skills. Upon completion of your lesson, you will have a basic foundation to begin to explore the sport on your own!
Throughout the lesson your instructor will focus on specific climbing techniques such as how to use your equipment, belay training, discussion of the routes and the importance of developing safe climbing habits. Youll be amazed at what you can accomplish with the correct techniques and some experienced tips.
This introduction to indoor climbing is great for all ages and abilities. The beauty of indoor and outdoor rock climbing is that its a fun activity where all levels can improve each time you go.
- All ages are welcome
- Minors must have a waiver signed by parent or a court appointed legal guardian
- Participants must be at least 14 years old to belay
- All gear is provided
This private lesson is for one or two.
Not allowed unless you are a guardian of a minor.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable athletic clothing which allow full range of motion. Short shorts are not recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $487
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $487
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $65
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $86
- Murder Mystery Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(2)From: $85
- Scenic Booze CruiseFrom: $74
- All Houston Experiences