Private Wakeboarding Cable Lesson
March through Mid-October:
Open 2-4 days a week depending on the month; primarily weekends.
- 12 acre cable wake park complete with a practice cable for beginners and kids, a 5-tower clockwise running cable for more advanced riders, sliders and other innovative features
- Private lesson from trained professionals
- Great for riders of all abilities from beginners just starting out to advanced riders who want to learn the hottest new tricks
Come experience a private wakeboarding lesson on an amazing 12 acre lake WITHOUT a boat!
You'll be riding at the only full-size cable park in Houston offering both beginners and experienced riders an unparalleled opportunity to learn new skills and improve.
Your instructor will provide professional, one-on-one tips and feedback sure to have you tearing it up in no time.
This entire park was designed to provide the ultimate ride experience to both first time riders and experienced boarders. Beginners love the fact that learning to ride on the cable park makes wakeboarding fun and easy to learn, and advanced riders love that they can amp up airtime doing tricks they can't behind a boat, or boarding off all of the floating jumps and features.
Participants must be at least 7 years of age. All equipment provided.
This is a private lesson for either 1 or 2 participants, depending upon option selected.
Yes, there's a huge observation deck so friends and family can lounge, soak in the sun and watch all the action on the lake.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For this experience you will wear a bathing suit and sunscreen. You will want to bring a towel and dry clothes for after your lesson.
For this experience it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance. Summer months are busier, so at least 14 days are recommended.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider.
What is cable wakeboarding?
Cable wakeboarding is relatively new in the U.S. and entails a high-tech "pulley" system that drives rides around a body of water, rather than a boat.
How hard is it to cable wakeboard?
Cable wakeboarding is easier than learning to wakeboard behind a boat. Most first-time riders learn to successfully get up and ride within their first hour or two.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $487
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $487
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $65
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $86
- Murder Mystery Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(2)From: $85
- Scenic Booze CruiseFrom: $74
- All Houston Experiences