Select dates only
Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply for holiday, Valentines Day and specialty cruises.
- Climb aboard Kemah's beautiful dining cruise for an evening of dining surrounded by spectacular views and soft live music
- Enjoy delicious gourmet cuisine as you cruise through Clear Lake & Galveston Bay
- Next time you're looking for something fun and different for "date night", be sure to check out this romantic dinner cruise!
Looking for an exciting and different spot to spend your next romantic night out? Then climb aboard this beautiful vessel for a truly unique dining experience.
As you set out from the marina at Kemah, you'll be surrounded by beautiful views all around you. Soak in views from the water as another day comes to an end.
Enjoy a gourmet dinner aboard Kemah's finest dining cruise. Sit back and relax to the sounds of live jazz or acoustic guitar.
A truly memorable way to spend a romantic evening.
- Includes a plated seasonal menu, complimentary soft drinks, coffee, tea and juices and live entertainment
- All guests must be at least 18 years old
- Cash bar is available for beer, wine and cocktails
- The ticket price includes taxes, but does not include gratuity or additional beverages
Up to 150 guests per dinner cruise
This experience is only for those on the cruise.
This experience generally will not be affected by weather conditions. The cruise is fully enclosed and air conditioned, so your evening will be fantastic regardless of the weather. Please contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For men, slacks and a collared shirt are recommended. For women, nice slacks, Capri pants or a dress is recommended. High heels are discouraged as they can make balance on a boat difficult.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, you may reschedule your cruise with a minimum of 72 hours notice to your experience provider, subject to a fee of 25% of the experience price. Failure to appear on your booked date, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Is there a set menu for the dinner cruise?
Yes, please see the menu below (note that the menu is subject to change).
Salad - Caesar Salad with Croutons, Parmesan Cheese, and Creamy Caesar Dressing
Entree - Grilled Chicken in a Lemon Caper Sauce, Wild Rice, Julienne Squash and Petite Baguettes
Dessert - Key Lime Pie
* Let Cloud 9 Living know at the time of booking if you would like a vegetarian option.
Are drinks included?
Soft drinks, coffee, tea and juices are included. Beer, wine & cocktails are available for purchase but are not included in the cost of your cruise. Typically, beer and wine is $5 per glass. Well drinks are $5. Premium drinks are $7. Luxury or specialty drinks are $9. These prices do not include tax and are subject to change.
Where does the cruise depart from?
You'll depart from Kemah, TX and pass the Kemah boardwalk as you cruise out into Clear Lake and Galveston Bay.
How is seating arranged?
You will be seated at your own private table.
Is the ship handicap accessible?
Yes, the boat is handicap accessible. Please notify us at the time of booking if any members in your party would like assistance boarding the ship.
Are there any age requirements?
All guests must be at least 18 years old.
May we bring our children on the cruise?
To ensure the cruise is as romantic as possible, it is requested that your children do not accompany you.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 33 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Romantic Dinner CruiseFrom: $191Avg Rating of: 4-half(12)
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $550Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Downtown Food TourFrom: $59Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- The Heights Food TourFrom: $65
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $86
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Murder Mystery Dinner CruiseFrom: $95
- Scenic Booze CruiseFrom: $59
- All Houston Experiences
"Booked for a Saturday 3 weeks in advance. I was called the following Friday asking if I was on my way. They corrected the mistake and confirmed my Saturday soon after. The actual cruise was overall a good experience. The food was not that great. In fact, the main course was about what you'd find at a Denny's type restaurant. Overall, it went very well and I would recommend it."
"What a lovely gift! Food was great (dynamite key lime pie). Service friendly and attentive. Very enjoyable evening."
"I was overall very happy with my experience but I would have liked to know ahead of time what was going to be on the menu and to have options as well, as I believe the portion sizes were too small. "