Romantic Dinner for 2
*Pending chef's availability
- Your Chef will bring the groceries, prepare a delicious 4-course dinner, serve you and clean up afterward
- Discuss with Chef food preferences, dietary concerns and menu options during an initial consultation
- Combining the classic fresh and clean flavors of California cuisine, with influences both Latin and Asian, your chef is renowned for creating his own profile of New American Cuisine
There is something to be said for being served exquisite cuisine at a candle-lit table sitting across from the one you love. With this experience you can do just that, without leaving the comforts of your own home!
Chef Demetrius Baxter will come to your home and make this an evening you and your loved one will never forget. After Chef Demetrius arrives with groceries in hand, he'll prepare a customized 4 course dinner for the two of you. He'll even clean up so the two of you can relax and enjoy each others company.
Whether it's for a surprise marriage proposal, anniversary, or just because you love each other, Chef Demetrius will work with you to create a unique and memorable experience.
Chef Demetrius will consult with you to customize the menu to your liking, and can accommodate virtually any tastes you have.
So get ready for a romantic evening that you and your loved one will never forget. Because the saying really is true, there is no place like home!
About the Chef: Chef Demetrius is both excited and honored to bring his unique culinary point of view into your home. After years of travel, sampling the food and touring the kitchens of great restaurants throughout the Far East, Chef Demetrius returned with a fresh perspective of how exciting his own food could be. These experiences further advanced his culinary skill level by teaching him how to utilize unique ingredients to balance the flavors in his food. He also gained a great understanding of the relationship between precision, art, and their importance in his creations.
Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience.
Gratuity: Price includes gratuity.
Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences; should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem, you can simply reimburse your Chef.
For Groups up to 8 guests, check out our Personal Chef for an Evening in Houston experience.
Approximately 3 hours
Two (it is a Romantic Dinner!) For groups up to 8 guests, please see our "Personal Chef for an Evening" experience in Houston.
Just the two of you!
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 1 week prior to the experience.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $67
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $86
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Galveston Bay Sailing CharterFrom: $325
- Romantic Dinner for 2From: $569
- Personal Chef for an EveningFrom: $821
- Houston Pub Crawl TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $70
- All Houston Experiences