NASCAR Ride Along - Dallas TX
Texas Motor Speedway - Ft. Worth, TX
Select dates only:
Click here for tentative schedule
- Full size, Sprint Cup stock cars that have been raced by the likes of Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Carl Edwards and Dale JR.
- Laps of racing with a professional instructor and top speeds of 160 MPH!
- To Actually Drive The Car Yourself, Click Here!
It's time to strap on your helmet and racing suit, and buckle up for your high-speed adventure on a real NASCAR Speedway.
Your expert instructor will take you on the ride of your life as you hit real racing speeds up to 160 MPH!
Texas Motor Speedway
You'll have a blast on this1.5-mile, quad-oval track that was once considered the fastest non-restrictor plate track on the NASCAR circuit. Complete with banked 24 degree turns, this speedway provides the perfect thrill for all racing fans!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, no taller than 6'7" and weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons it is required that participants are a minimum height of 5'0" and a weigh at least 100 lbs
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent
- Racing suit and helmet are included
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track
- Some seating is provided, however, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators
3 or 6 lap packages; time at the track is approximately 2 - 3 hours
1 per car
We encourage friends and family to join you, and they may bring a camera to capture your experience! Limited seating is provided, so we recommend bringing lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted! If inclement weather causes cancellation of your experience, you will be given the option to reschedule for another available date or be issued a gift card that you can use at a later date; both of these options will be carried out directly with the racing school. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
What to Wear:
Casual clothing that will be comfortable under a racing suit. Closed toed shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. If you need to reschedule, you have up until 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are then locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What is the age requirement?
There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons a minimum height of 5'0" and a weight of 100 pounds is required. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent.
Are there any physical requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good physical condition, be between 5' - 6'7" tall, weigh between 100 - 280 lbs and able to climb through a 15'' x 30'' window, that sits 36'' off the ground (with minimal assistance).
Do I need a driver's license?
No, a driver's license is not required for the ride along. However, please have a valid photo ID handy for registration purposes at the track on the day of your experience.
What kind of cars will I be riding in?
Real Sprint Cup style race cars driven by the likes of Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Jr. and other professional NASCAR drivers.
Can I pick the car I ride in?
No, due to maintaining the track operations schedule, the car for your ride along will be assigned to you based on availability at the time of your ride along. They also match up the best car for you based on your height and weight.
How long will this experience take?
The total experience typically takes no more than 2 hours. However, the exact length of your experience depends on how many other participants are scheduled for the stock car ride along on your particular booked date and time.
What is the policy on rain?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you and either immediately reschedule you for another available date, or issue you a gift card that you can use to reschedule at a later date. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $487
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraFrom: $487
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $65
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $86
- Murder Mystery Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(2)From: $85
- Scenic Booze CruiseFrom: $74
- All Houston Experiences
"It was definitely a great experience. Everyone was very professional and courteous. Even with the rain delay, we got our ride along done quickly in the morning. "
"Good Morning, I want to thank you for providing this experience. My daughter purchased the NASCAR experience as a present for me. My only complaint, I purchased a double plaque as a memento of my experience. The plaque showed a picture of me in a fire suit in front of the NASCAR Experience logo. Well, when the picture was taken I had my t-shirt on that I had worn under my fire suit. When I brought this to the attention of the staff, they informed me that pictures with the fire suit on are only for the drivers not ride-a-longs. This was not disclosed to me when I purchased the plaque. Thank you."
"The experience was too short. I was there less than 30 minutes. We were given no information about the experience. We just put out suits on, got in the car, and went around the track. The ride itself was great, but I would have liked more info to make it a fuller experience."