Texas Motor Speedway - Ft. Worth, TX
Select dates only:
Click here for schedule
AM times are typically 9:00, 10:00 or 11:00
PM times are typically 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 or 4:00
*sometimes PM times can run as late as 9:00 PM
- Full size, Sprint Cup stock cars that have been raced by the likes of Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Carl Edwards and Dale JR.
- Laps of racing with a professional instructor and top speeds of 160 MPH!
- To Actually Drive The Car Yourself, Click Here!
It's time to strap on your helmet and racing suit, and buckle up for your high-speed adventure on a real NASCAR Speedway.
Your expert instructor will take you on the ride of your life as you hit real racing speeds up to 160 MPH!
Texas Motor Speedway
You'll have a blast on this1.5-mile, quad-oval track that was once considered the fastest non-restrictor plate track on the NASCAR circuit. Complete with banked 24 degree turns, this speedway provides the perfect thrill for all racing fans!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, no taller than 6'7" and weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons it is required that participants are a minimum height of 5'0" and a weigh at least 100 lbs
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent
- Racing suit and helmet are included
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track
- Some seating is provided, however, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators
3 or 6 lap packages; time at the track is approximately 2 - 3 hours
1 per car
We encourage friends and family to join you, and they may bring a camera to capture your experience! Limited seating is provided, so we recommend bringing lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted! If inclement weather causes cancellation of your experience, you will be given the option to reschedule for another available date or be issued a gift card that you can use at a later date; both of these options will be carried out directly with the racing school. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
What to Wear:
Casual clothing that will be comfortable under a racing suit. Closed toed shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. If you need to reschedule, you have up until 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are then locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What is the age requirement?
There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons a minimum height of 5'0" and a weight of 100 lbs is required. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent.
Are there any physical requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good physical condition, be between 5' - 6'7" tall, weigh between 100 - 280 lbs and able to climb through a 15'' x 30'' window, that sits 36'' off the ground (with minimal assistance).
Do I need a driver's license?
No, a driver's license is not required for the ride along. However, please have a valid photo ID handy for registration purposes at the track on the day of your experience.
What kind of cars will I be riding in?
You will be riding in real, 600 horsepower Sprint Cup race cars, driven by all-time driving greats such as Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Jr.
How long will this experience take?
The total experience typically takes no more than 2 hours. However, the exact length of your experience depends on how many other participants are scheduled for the stock car ride along on your particular booked date and time.
What is the policy on rain?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you and either immediately reschedule you for another available date, or issue you a gift card that you can use to reschedule at a later date. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 36 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari F430From: $421Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Race a Ferrari 458 ItaliaFrom: $505Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $550Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Downtown Food TourFrom: $59
- Romantic Dinner CruiseFrom: $96Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Houston Pub Crawl TourFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 4(3)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4From: $399Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 570-4From: $452
- All Houston Experiences
"Good Morning, I want to thank you for providing this experience. My daughter purchased the NASCAR experience as a present for me. My only complaint, I purchased a double plaque as a memento of my experience. The plaque showed a picture of me in a fire suit in front of the NASCAR Experience logo. Well, when the picture was taken I had my t-shirt on that I had worn under my fire suit. When I brought this to the attention of the staff, they informed me that pictures with the fire suit on are only for the drivers not ride-a-longs. This was not disclosed to me when I purchased the plaque. Thank you."
"The experience was too short. I was there less than 30 minutes. We were given no information about the experience. We just put out suits on, got in the car, and went around the track. The ride itself was great, but I would have liked more info to make it a fuller experience."
"I enjoyed the experience, but it was way too short. Since the ride itself is very short, I would have liked it more if I would have been shown around, and given some background info about NASCAR and the car/driver itself. This would have made it more of an overall enjoyable experience. I simply got in line, was placed in the car, driven around the track, the end. We were there about 30 minutes."