Select Sundays only
Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply for holiday, Valentines Day and specialty cruises.
- Enjoy beautiful views of Clear Lake and Galveston Bay while sailing on Kemah's favorite dining cruise
- 2-hour sail includes live entertainment, complimentary glass of champagne, gourmet brunch buffet, soft drinks, coffee, and tea
- Cash bar and drink specials are available on board
- There's no better way to start your Sunday than with this memorable Brunch Cruise with family and friends
Taste the good life as you spend a gorgeous Sunday afternoon sipping mimosas and feasting on a splendid breakfast buffet.
You'll set out from the marina at Kemah and head out on a 2-hour cruise through Clear Lake and Galveston Bay.
Upon boarding, you'll be treated to a complimentary glass of champagne to start your day off right. Prepare for a feast as you visit the brunch buffet for a selection of gourmet dishes.
As you take in the scenery, relax to the sounds of live entertainment ranging from a Jazz musician to acoustic guitar. Don't forget to take a few moments to step outside and be rejuvenated by the sea spray as you get your Sunday started the right way!
- Includes a complementary glass of champagne upon boarding.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Cash bar and drink specials will be available on board.
- The ticket price does include taxes, but does not include gratuity on additional beverages which may be purchased from a full bar.
- Please note: Lower pricing may be available for children between the ages of 3-12 years. Please contact Cloud 9 Living to inquire about pricing options for groups including children.
Approximately 2 Hours
Up to 150 guests per brunch cruise
This experience is only for those on the cruise.
This experience generally will not be affected by weather conditions, please contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For men, slacks and a collared shirt are recommended. For women, nice slacks, Capri pants or a dress is recommended. High heels are discouraged as they can make balance on a boat difficult.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, you may reschedule your cruise with a minimum of 72 hours notice to your experience provider, subject to a fee of 25% of the cost of your cruise. Failure to appear on your booked date, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Where does the cruise depart from?
You'll depart from Kemah, TX and cruise past the Kemah boardwalk as you sail out into Clear Lake and Galveston Bay.
Are drinks included?
One complementary glass of champagne is included, along with complementary soft drinks, coffee, tea and juices. A full bar is available for additional drink purchases. Bloody Marys and mimosas cost $3.
What type of food is served?
Sample Sunday Brunch Menu (subject to change):
+ Seasonal Fresh Fruit - with honey yogurt
+ Assorted Breakfast Breads - including croissants & danish
+ Breakfast Entrees - Classic Eggs Benedict
+ Brunch Entrees - Carved, Roasted Prime Rib of Beef Au Jus or Sauteed Chicken Breast a la Oscar topped with lump crab meat, grilled asparagus, and hollandaise sauce
+ Accompaniments - Seasonal Freshly Steamed Vegetables and Roasted Garlic and Cilantro Potatoes
+ Dessert - Homemade Banana Pudding Triffle
How is seating arranged?
Seating is banquet style with tables of 8-10 in the main salons.
Is the ship handicap accessible?
Yes, the boat is handicap accessible. Please notify us of any special assistance members in your party at the time of booking so that we can provide the appropriate assistance upon arrival.
Are there any age requirements?
Children are welcome on the cruise. Children under the age of 2 are free, but they do require a boarding ticket so please let us know at the time of booking.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $487
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $487
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $65
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $86
- Murder Mystery Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(2)From: $85
- Scenic Booze CruiseFrom: $74
- All Houston Experiences
"The experience was great and the boat was very clean, but the food was only sub par. The champagne and other drinks were served in plastic glasses. That was a big disappointment. I also would have liked the option to take a nice photo in the front of the boat. "
"Lindsay was very helpful and accommodating. I have been telling people about your service all week. Thank you!"