Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Saturdays and Sundays - 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM
*Closed on Christmas day
- Jump harnessed to an experienced instructor after a brief class
- All instructors are certified by the United States Parachute Association (USPA), have a minimum of 3 years experience and at least 500 skydives to their credit
- Multiple top-quality aircrafts, deHavilland Super Otters, capable of carrying 23 jumpers to 14,000 feet in under 20 minutes
- Experience 60 seconds of freefall at 120 MPH!
- After the canopy opens and the parachute deploys, you'll enjoy a 5-minute parachute flight and a soft, on-target landing!
Enjoy complete freedom and the most exhilarating experience of your life on a Tandem Skydiving adventure near Houston!
Skydive at one of the largest skydiving centers in the world with a purpose-built, private airfield and top-of-the-line everything to ensure you have a safe and exciting skydiving experience.
All instructors are USPA certified with at least 500 skydives to their credit and 3 years experience in skydiving.
You will start the day with a brief training class and jumpsuit and harness fitting. After this training class, the deHavilland Super Otteraircraft will take you up and you will jump at 14,000 feet, harnessed to your experiences and certified instructor.
As you fly through the air,during the 60 seconds free fallat 120 MPH, you feel a complete and total sense of freedom.Once the canopy opens and the parachute deploys, you can take in views of the beautiful Houston skyline!
After landing you will receive a logbook from your instructor to certify that you made a tandem training skydive.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to skydive and bring a valid photo ID
- Participants must weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There are additional fees for people over 240 pounds, please contact Cloud 9 Living for more information
- Video and photo package is available for purchase on the day of the experience for $119 per person (price is subject to change)
- Video and photo package consists of a ten-minute DVD video and at least 5 high-resolution photos of your skydive
Plan on spending a full day at the skydive facility. Usually it takes much less than a full day, but many variables (such as weather) could extend the experience.
Maximum of 1 participant per jump.
Spectators are welcome, there is a comfortable deck and covered picnic area overlooking the landing area.
This experience is weather dependent. If you are unable to skydive due to weather you will receive a rain check, which you can use anytime within 6 months. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and closed-toe shoes. A jumpsuit that you will wear over your clothes will be provided. Flip-flops, heels, boots with speed lace hooks, five-toe shoes and any clothing that will restrict your movement or will be uncomfortable under a snug harness is not recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider
What is the age limit?
Participants must be at least 18 years old to skydive and bring a valid photo ID.
Is there a weight limit?
The maximum weight limit is 280 pounds, but there are additional fees for participants over 240 pounds. There is a $20 fee (subject to change) for participants who weigh between 240-259 pounds. There is a $40 fee (subject to change) for participants who weigh between 260-280 pounds. Participants over 240 pounds will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
What if weather keeps me from jumping?
No refunds will be given, but you will receive a rain check if you are unable to skydive due to weather. The rain check is good for 6 months.
Should I eat before skydiving?
It’s a good idea to eat a light meal or snack before you head to the drop zone.
Can my friends come and watch?
Absolutely, there is a comfortable deck and covered picnic areas overlooking the landing area.
Is tipping expected?
Tipping is always appreciated, but it is not expected or required.
Can I purchase a video and photo package?
Video and photo package is available for purchase on the day of the experience for $119 per person. The package consists of a ten-minute DVD video and at least 5 high-resolution photos of your skydive. You can also get the video and photo package on a USB (4GB) for $139. Prices are subject to change.
Do I have to reserve my video and photo package?
No, you can purchase the package when you check in to do your tandem skydive.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $487
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $487
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $65
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $86
- Murder Mystery Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(2)From: $85
- Scenic Booze CruiseFrom: $74
- All Houston Experiences