Wakeboard Cable Park Day Pass
March - Mid-October. Open 2-4 days a week depending on the month; primarily weekends.
- 12-acre cable wake park complete with a practice cable for beginners and kids, a 5-tower clockwise running cable for more advanced riders, tons of sliders and other innovative features
- Up to 6 rides at a time can wakeboard, wakeskate, water ski or knee board
- There's no better way to progress your wakeboarding skills than spending a day at the cable park!
Experience a full day at a lake that was specifically designed to create the ultimate riding experience!
This man-made 12 acre lake hosts a patented cable system that allows riders to use wakeboards, wakeskates, water skis or knee boards - without a boat!
The lake hosts both a beginner practice cable and a 5-tower clockwise running cable for more advanced riders. Learn new tricks while catching an unprecedented amount of air off of floating jumps and features.
Come spend a day at the cable park practicing and perfecting your skills so the next time you're out behind a boat you'll have a whole new bag of tricks.
Participants must be at least 7 years of age. All equipment provided.
Up to 6 riders at a time can ride on the advanced cable; wait times between runs may vary.
Yes, there's a huge observation deck so friends and family can lounge, soak in the sun and watch all the action on the lake.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For this experience you will wear a bathing suit and sunscreen. You will want to bring a towel and dry clothes for after your lesson.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider.
What is cable wakeboarding?
Cable wakeboarding is relatively new in the U.S. and entails a high-tech "pulley" system that drives rides around a body of water, rather than a boat.
How hard is it to cable wakeboard?
Cable wakeboarding is easier than learning to wakeboard behind a boat. Most first-time riders learn to successfully get up and ride within their first hour or two.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $487
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $487
- Murder Mystery Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(2)From: $85
- Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $64
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $67
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $86
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Houston Experiences