Accelerated Freefall Skydive
Frankfort Municipal Airport; Frankfort, IN
March - Mid-November; Wednesday - Sunday
- All instructors are certified by the United States Parachute Association
- Ground school teaches you how to exit the airplane, freefall body position, and how to fly and land the parachute
- 60 seconds of freefall, 120 MPH! No experience necessary!
- Stunning views of the Indiana countryside as you glide effortlessly before returning safely to Earth
Imagine jumping from an airplane flying 14,000 feet above the ground and soaring through the air at 120 MPH!
After nearly 60 seconds of free fall, you will deploy your parachute at 5,000 feet, and glide to the landing area on a solo parachute descent! Of course, there is some training that takes place to get you ready for this incredible jump!
How it Works:
Your day begins with a 4-6 hour ground training lesson. During this course you will learn how to exit the airplane, practice correct freefall body position and learn how to fly and land the parachute.
Provided the schedule, weather and aircraft are cooperating we get you up for your skydive on the same day as your ground training.
There will be two instructors with you in freefall who will assist you from the exit of the airplane until you open the parachute 60 seconds later.
Once the parachute is open the instructors continue in freefall a bit lower while you begin flying the parachute towards the landing area.
Your canopy flight is backed by radio assistance in the event you need any guidance!
Take pride in knowing you have accomplished what less than 1% of the world has ever done!
Participants must be at least 18 years of age and weigh less than 250 pounds.
This is a USPA certified Drop Zone.
Drop Zone is located next to a recreation sports complex which offers activities such as:
Plan on spending 6-8 hours at the drop zone.
1 person per jump
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Comfortable athletic clothing is generally most appropriate for skydiving. Blue Jeans, collared and button down shirts can be uncomfortable when worn under harnesses. If you choose to wear open-toed, or slip-on shoes the day of your skydive, please bring a pair of secure lace-up athletic shoes with you. We will provide a jumpsuit and gloves as necessary.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider
Other Indianapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 32 Indianapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $305
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $159
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $220
- Drive a NASCAR - Indy SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $588
- NASCAR Ride Along - IndyAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $135
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure Course - Indianapolis, INAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- Zipline Canopy Tour - Nashville, INFrom: $75
- Massachusetts Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $55
- Fountain Square Food TourFrom: $65
- All Indianapolis Experiences