Indianapolis Regional Airport; Greenfield, IN
May through Early-November:
*Pending pilot availability
- Highly experienced pilot with over 20 years of flying experience
- 2001 Pitts S2C fully aerobatic plane
- Barrel rolls, loops, inverted flying, vertical spins, tailslides, gyroscopic tumbles and more!
- A hard-charging, fun filled aerial adventure you will never forget
The chocks are away, you can hear that huge radial engine roar, and you are rolling down the runway to live the sights, sounds and smells of a once-in-a-lifetime aviation experience!
Choose the basic thrill ride or the extreme thrill ride, if you like an little extra excitement.
The basic ride will have your pilot performing general barnstormer type maneuvers that include things like barrel rolls, loops, and experiencing flying upside down. You choose the maneuvers and the order we fly them.
Remember, you are the Pilot-in-Command for this adventure. For the person who wants to get the heart pumping, without being upside down in the air for too long, the basic ride is the perfect option for you.
If high-speed, high-Gs, and fast turns are what you crave, the extreme ride is exactly what you been looking for. Some of these maneuvers include things like vertical spins, tailslides, and gyroscopic tumbles. And to think you still get to make all the choices. Think you can handle it?
No matter which flight you choose, when it is over, you won't be able to get the grin off your face, we promise.
- Participants must be at least 13 years of age
- Participants must weigh no more than 260 pounds
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant women or anyone with heart problems
Plan for 1.5 hours with approximately 20 minutes of flight time.
1 per plane
Allowed, you can watch the plane take off and land.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 3 weeks in advance. The pilots schedule does fluctuate, but he usually blocks off at least 2 or 3 weekend dates per month for these flights.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What is included in the Basic Thrill Ride?
The Basic thrill ride includes maneuvers like barrel rolls, loops, and experiencing flying upside down. You choose the maneuvers and the order they are flown in.
What is included in the Extreme Thrill Ride?
If high speed, high G's and fast turns are what you crave, this is exactly what you've been looking for. Some of these maneuvers include things like vertical spins, tailslides, and gyroscopic tumbles.
Other Indianapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 32 Indianapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $305
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $159
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $220
- Drive a NASCAR - Indy SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $588
- NASCAR Ride Along - IndyAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $135
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure Course - Indianapolis, INAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- Zipline Canopy Tour - Nashville, INFrom: $75
- Massachusetts Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $55
- Fountain Square Food TourFrom: $65
- All Indianapolis Experiences
"Holy cow this was absolutely AMAZING and worth every penny. If you enjoy flying, you NEED to do this! :) "
"I had a BLAST! Billy Werth was amazing! He is great at what he does. Communication was ongoing: he would check to see how I felt before each maneuver and gauge what I was up for next. He'd let me know what to expect prior to doing the next maneuver, then would talk me through that maneuver as he did it -- then start the process again. A true professional with an amazing personality for this. It is obvious that he loves what he does, and that he had as much fun as I did! The experience was priceless and I give him all of the credit for making it that way!! And, Billy Werth, thank you for your service. :-)"
"This was one of the best experiences in my life. It was exciting, exhilarating, and well worth the money! I would recommend this to everyone who loves aviation and thrills!"