Indianapolis Regional Airport; Greenfield, IN
May through Early-November:
*Pending pilot availability
- Highly experienced pilot with over 20 years of flying experience
- 2001 Pitts S2C fully aerobatic plane
- Barrel rolls, loops, inverted flying, vertical spins, tailslides, gyroscopic tumbles and more!
- A hard-charging, fun filled aerial adventure you will never forget
The chocks are away, you can hear that huge radial engine roar, and you are rolling down the runway to live the sights, sounds and smells of a once-in-a-lifetime aviation experience
Choose the basic thrill ride or the extreme thrill ride, if you like an little extra excitement.
The basic ride will have your pilot performing general barnstormer type maneuvers that include things like barrel rolls, loops, and experiencing flying upside down. You choose the maneuvers and the order we fly them.
Remember, you are the Pilot-in-Command for this adventure. For the person who wants to get the heart pumping, without being upside down in the air for too long, the basic ride is the perfect option for you.
If high-speed, high-Gs, and fast turns are what you crave, the extreme ride is exactly what you been looking for. Some of these maneuvers include things like vertical spins, tailslides, and gyroscopic tumbles. And to think you still get to make all the choices. Think you can handle it?
No matter which flight you choose, when it is over, you won't be able to get the grin off your face, we promise.
- Participants must be at least 13 years of age
- Participants must weigh no more than 260 pounds
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant women or anyone with heart problems
Plan for 1.5 hours with anywhere from approximately 20 minutes of flight time.
1 per plane
Allowed, you can watch the plane take off and land.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 3 weeks in advance. The pilots schedule does fluctuate, but he usually blocks off at least 2 or 3 weekend dates per month for these flights.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What is included in the Basic Thrill Ride?
The Basic thrill ride includes maneuvers like barrel rolls, loops, and experiencing flying upside down. You choose the maneuvers and the order they are flown in.
What is included in the Extreme Thrill Ride?
If high speed, high G's and fast turns are what you crave, this is exactly what you've been looking for. Some of these maneuvers include things like vertical spins, tailslides, and gyroscopic tumbles.
Other Indianapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 27 Indianapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along - IndyFrom: $135Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Drive a NASCAR - Indy SpeedwayFrom: $588Avg Rating of: 4(2)
- Massachusetts Avenue Food TourFrom: $55Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideFrom: $220Avg Rating of: 5(22)
- Intro to Aerial AcrobaticsFrom: $325Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $75
- Dragster Thrill RideFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Drive a DragsterFrom: $349Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Side-by-Side Camaro CompetitionFrom: $399
- All Indianapolis Experiences
"Billy (the pilot) was nothing short of absolutely outstanding. He was extremely friendly, and answered all our questions like we had been friends for years. During the ride, he made my son feel like both of them were going on adventure for the first time, with phases like, "hey let's try this," and "we'll have fun doing this." My son greatly enjoyed the ride, and he learned a lot about flight. Everybody who came that day to the airfield had a great time because of Billy. I gave him a ti,, you guys should give him a bonus, and use him as the standard when you are hiring people in the future."
"Billy Werth is a great pilot and, above all, a great guy. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and got more than I bargained for. Excellent time."
"The pilot was excellent. Greatest experience ever!"