Brown County ATV Tour
Daily - 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Professional guides provide year-round, guided tours
- Explore old stagecoach roads, pioneer home sites, Indian campgrounds and an 1800's graveyard
- Travel through creek beds, traverse technical climbs and descents
- Experience scenic vistas and peaceful lush valleys during your adventurous exploration
Brown County is home to breathtaking scenery and some of the most rugged trails and hill terrain in Indiana. This guided ATV Tour will introduce both the young and old to a new brand of adventure.
Your 3-hour adventure allows you to explore old stagecoach roads, pioneer home sites, Indian campgrounds and a graveyard dating back to the late 1800s.
While traveling through creek beds or traversing technical climbs and descents, you will experience scenic vistas and peaceful lush valleys. Enjoy this adventurous exploration while learning about some intriguing history!
The tour is approximately three hours long including the safety orientation, test track, photo and snack break. Most participants have never ridden an ATV. You'll learn how to operate the machine safely, how to travel in small groups with minimal impact on the land.
- Drivers must be at least 16 year old and weigh no more than 260 pounds
- Tax is included in the price
- Tour includes ATV, helmet, instructions, safety orientation and test track run as well as a photo and snack breaks
For 2 to 7
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Dress for the weather and make sure to wear boots and long pants.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Indianapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 32 Indianapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $305
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $159
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $220
- Drive a NASCAR - Indy SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $588
- NASCAR Ride Along - IndyAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $135
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure Course - Indianapolis, INAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- Zipline Canopy Tour - Nashville, INFrom: $75
- Massachusetts Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Fountain Square Food TourFrom: $65
- All Indianapolis Experiences
"Gary was our guide. He was terrific, friendly, informative and professional. This was a great experience and I will probably do it again."
"We had a blast, and the gentleman that took us out was understanding and careful due to the fact I was a little scared. For the first two hours you want to keep going, but after three hours you're ready to get off the ATV. I really enjoyed it and look forward to doing it again. Thank you very much."