Lucas Oil Raceway - Indianapolis, IN
Select Date Only:
Saturday - July 30, 2016
*2017 dates to be announced
- Racing school founded by racing legend Doug Foley
- Start with a long smoky burnout before your driver stages the racecar and takes the launch
- Cover hundreds of feet in just a second and reach speeds over 140 mph
- Experience the feeling of a couple G-Forces as you accelerate faster than you ever have before!
- To actually drive the Dragster yourself, Click Here!
Have you ever watched cars travel down a racetrack at unbelievable speeds and wondered what that would feel like? Well, this is your opportunity!
Let a highly experienced professional instructor suit you up in the provided proper safety equipment, get you belted in to this 800 hp Monster and take you for the ride of your life.
Your instructor has years of professional experience in drag racing and will provide you all necessary instruction before your run.
With a long smokey burnout and a couple of G-Forces off the starting line you will be wondering why you have never done this before!
Lucas Oil Raceway: One of the premier features of the Lucas Oil Raceway is the 4,400 foot asphalt drag strip. It is host to one of the National Hot Rod Associations oldest and most prestigious races, the NHRA U.S. Nationals. Dont miss the opportunity to feel the thrill of racing on the same track as these elite professionals!
- Available July 30, 2016 only
- 2017 dates to be announced
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age
- All participants are required to sign a Liability Release Form
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must sign the release form
- Height requirement is 5'0" - 6'5" tall; weight 100 - 325 pounds
- Individuals must be capable of getting in and out of the dragster with no assistance
Your entire experience will last approximately 1 hour.
1 per car
Yes, and don't forget to bring a camera!
This experience is weather dependent; however classes may run on a rain delay. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event that classes are unable to run due to weather, the experience provider will reschedule your reservation at no cost.
What to Wear:
Dress comfortably, flat rubber-soled shoes and layers are recommended for this experience. You will be provided with all racing gear except shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Any rescheduling prior to 30 days before a scheduled date will be subject to a $50.00 administration fee. No rescheduling will be allowed within 30 days of your confirmed date.
Are there any age requirements?
All participants must be at least 16 years of age. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to sign a Liability Release Form.
Are there physical requirements?
Participants must be between 5'0" - 6'5" tall, weigh between 100 - 325 pounds and be capable of getting in and out of the dragster on their own.
Other Indianapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 32 Indianapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $305
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $159
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $220
- Drive a NASCAR - Indy SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $588
- NASCAR Ride Along - IndyAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $135
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure Course - Indianapolis, INAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- Zipline Canopy Tour - Nashville, INFrom: $75
- Massachusetts Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Fountain Square Food TourFrom: $65
- All Indianapolis Experiences