Saturdays - 2:00 PM
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour providers have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Bon Appetit Magazine
- Experience food and drink tastings at 4 restaurants
- The type of food tastings may include and are subject to change: Tex-Mex, Spanish Tapas, Artisinal Flat Breads, Locally Grown Organic Produce, Handmade Greek Desserts and more
- Its laid back atmosphere, beautifully designed buildings and accessibility made Fountain Square a popular neighborhood for decades!
Visit unique restaurants and get an in-depth look of the area and its surroundings on this Fountain Square Food Tour!
Fountain Square served as the southside's primary commercial corridor since the 1860's. Its laid back atmosphere, beautifully designed buildings and accessibility made it a popular neighborhood for decades.
Fountain Square has recently seen a rapid transformation to a neighborhood with unique restaurants, and trendy art galleries located in renovated buildings.
You will stop at 4 restaurants and enjoy food from long standing institutions and hip new restaurants, which may include (subject to change):Tex-Mex, Spanish Tapas, Artisinal Flat Breads, Locally Grown Organic Produce, Handmade Greek Desserts and more.
Spend an afternoon learning about the culture, history, architecture and food of Indianapolison this guided walking tour!
- You will visit up to 4 restaurants
- Each stop will last approximately 25 minutes
- Participants can expect to walk for approximately half of the 3.5-hour tour
- The tour finishes within three blocks of the starting point
- This tour will happily fill most stomachs
- Tastings and 1 alcoholic beverage included in the price
- Most dietary restrictions and food allergies can be accommodated; please make a note of any requests at the time of booking
Approximately 3.5 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent as you will not be outdoors for the entire tour. In the event of inclement weather, you will be able to go inside many of the establishments on the tour.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Most dietary restrictions and food allergies can be accommodated; please make a note of any requests at the time of booking.
Are children allowed on the tour?
Children are allowed on this tour. Please note, the tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours with a lot of both standing and walking.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
This tour tour will cover some uneven terrain. Please contact Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking. Cloud 9 Living will work with the experience provider to accommodate you.
Are there restrooms available on the tour?
Yes, restrooms are available during the tour at all restaurants. You will stop at each restaurant for approximately 25 minutes, which includes time to use the restrooms.
Are there any beverages served on the tour?
Water will be served at each stop, and you will also get 1 alcoholic beverage included on the tour. Additional drinks may be purchased.
How much food is served on the tour?
You will enjoy tastings at 4 restaurants. For most people there is enough food that dinner afterwards will not be necessary.
If I am bringing an infant/very young child, do I need to pay for them?
Children under the age of 7 that will not be participating in food tastings do not require a ticket. However, please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you will be bringing an infant or young child along with you.
How much walking is involved? Is it a fast-paced tour?
You will be on your feet for approximately half of the tour walking at a comfortable pace. Seating will be available at most restaurants for approximately 25 minutes. Remember to wear comfortable shoes.
Where does the tour finish?
The tour finishes within three blocks of the starting point. Participants will receive specific direction details and a map at the beginning of the tour in order to gain familiarity with the area.
Other Indianapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 36 Indianapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along - IndyAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $135
- Drive a NASCAR - Indy SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $588
- Learn to FlyFrom: $305
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $159
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $220
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure Course - Indianapolis, INAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- Zipline Canopy Tour - Nashville, INFrom: $75
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- All Indianapolis Experiences