Private Fly Casting Instruction
March - October, by appointment only.
- Private one-on-one instruction from a knowledgeable and experienced instructor
- Customized lesson, tailored to fit your level of experience
- For beginners - learn the fundamentals of fly rods and casting on the water; For experienced fly fisherman - refine your skills or learn new casting techniques
If you are a beginner, this class is designed to take you from the fundamentals of fly rods and line all the way through casting on the water. You learn what a balanced system is and what types of outfits are best for the fish you want to catch.
You will get the chance to fish the water you choose, or your experienced instructor has a few productive spots for you to learn how to cast a fly. By the end of the class you will be able to cast a fly on your favorite waters and catch fish.
If you have been casting for a while and want to refine your techniques or learn new ones for specific fish, this class can help. Your instructor has had many years of experience fly fishing and teaching others this wonderful art.
From the beginner to the advanced fly fisherman, if you'd like a little help on your casting, then come on out and learn from a professional!
Your instructor will tailor the lesson based on your specific needs. If you do not have gear, it can be provided for you, for no additional cost. Please request at the time of booking.
Participants must be at least 10 years of age.
This is a private class and is on an hourly basis.
Spectators are allowed; however, cannot receive instruction.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing suitable for the days weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Indianapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 32 Indianapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $305
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $159
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $220
- Drive a NASCAR - Indy SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $588
- NASCAR Ride Along - IndyAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $135
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure Course - Indianapolis, INAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- Zipline Canopy Tour - Nashville, INFrom: $75
- Massachusetts Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Fountain Square Food TourFrom: $65
- All Indianapolis Experiences