Scenic Helicopter Tour
Indianapolis Metropolitan Airport - Fishers, IN
Daily - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- FAA-Certified Pilot will take you on a 25-30 minute sightseeing flight
- Fly in a Robinson R-44 helicopter with up to 2 friends
- Enjoy aerial views of the Indiana State Fairgrounds, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and more
- A great way to experience the city for both tourists and locals alike!
Get a bird's eye view of the city and its iconic landmarks on a Scenic Helicopter Tour in Indianapolis!
Bring along up to 2 other friends or loved ones to enjoy this memorable experience with you. The 3 of you will fly in a Robinson R-44 helicopter, one of the most safe and popular choppers in existence! The flight will last approximately 25-30 minutes and your FAA-Certified Pilot will narrate and point out the key landmarks to you along the way.
Memorable sights on the flight may include (and are subject to change):
- Indiana State Fairgrounds
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Lucas Oil Stadium
- Victory Field
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Crown Hill Cemetery
- Butler University
- and Broad Ripple Village
Enjoy an aerial adventure over the exciting city of Indianapolis on this Scenic Helicopter Tour!
- The individual weight of each passenger must not exceed 270 pounds
- Combined weight of all passengers must be no more than 540 pounds
- Parental consent form must be signed for passengers under 18 years old
- Passengers must be at least 4 years old to ride
Approximately 45 minutes total with 25-30 minutes of flight time (engine start to engine stop).
Up to 3 passengers, pending weight restrictions
This experience is for the booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions; flat rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule at least 72 hours prior will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider at no cost.
Are there any restrictions to participate?
Yes. Passengers must be at least 4 years old to participate and children do require adult supervision.Each passenger must weigh 270 pounds or less and the combined passenger weight cannot exceed 540 pounds.
What should we bring?
Please bring a valid photo ID with you for check-in. Also, don't forget to bring your cameras!
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
We always recommend contacting your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather you can reschedule directly with your pilot.
Other Indianapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 37 Indianapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along - IndyAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $135
- Drive a NASCAR - Indy SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $588
- Learn to FlyFrom: $305
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $159
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $220
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure Course - Indianapolis, INAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- Zipline Canopy Tour - Nashville, INFrom: $75
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- All Indianapolis Experiences