NASCAR Ride Along - Sparta, KY
Kentucky Speedway - Sparta, KY
Select Dates Only:
* 2017 dates to be announced
- Full size, Sprint Cup stock cars that have been raced by the likes of Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Carl Edwards and Dale JR.
- 3 or 6 Laps of racing with a professional instructor and top speeds of 160 MPH!
- To Actually Drive The Car Yourself, Click Here!
It's time to strap on your helmet and buckle up for your high-speed adventure on a real NASCAR Speedway.
Your expert instructor will take you on the ride of your life as you hit real racing speeds up to 160 MPH!
Kentucky Speedway showcases the best in stock car racing on its 1.5-mile, asphalt, tri-oval. The track has 14-degree banking in the turns and a 1,600-foot backstretch guaranteed to give you the ride of a lifetime!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, no taller than 6'7" and weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons it is required that participants are a minimum height of 5'0" and a weigh at least 100 lbs
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track
- Some seating is provided, however, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators
3 or 6 lap packages; time at the track is approximately 2 - 3 hours
1 per car
We encourage friends and family to join you, and they may bring a camera to capture your experience! Limited seating is provided, so we recommend bringing lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted! If inclement weather causes cancellation of your experience, you will be given the option to reschedule for another available date or be issued a gift card that you can use at a later date; both of these options will be carried out directly with the racing school. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, casual clothing depending on the time of year. Closed toed shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. If you need to reschedule, you have up until 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are then locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What is the age requirement?
There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons a minimum height of 5'0" and a weight of 100 pounds is required. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent.
Are there any physical requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good physical condition, be between 5' - 6'7" tall, weigh between 100 - 280 lbs and able to climb through a 15'' x 30'' window, that sits 36'' off the ground (with minimal assistance).
Do I need a driver's license?
No, a driver's license is not required for the ride along. However, please have a valid photo ID handy for registration purposes at the track on the day of your experience.
What kind of cars will I be riding in?
Real Sprint Cup style race cars driven by the likes of Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Jr. and other professional NASCAR drivers.
Can I pick the car I ride in?
No, due to maintaining the track operations schedule, the car for your ride along will be assigned to you based on availability at the time of your ride along. They also match up the best car for you based on your height and weight.
How long will this experience take?
The total experience typically takes no more than 2 hours. However, the exact length of your experience depends on how many other participants are scheduled for the stock car ride along on your particular booked date and time.
What is the policy on rain?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you and either immediately reschedule you for another available date, or issue you a gift card that you can use to reschedule at a later date. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
Other Indianapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 32 Indianapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $305
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $159
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $220
- Drive a NASCAR - Indy SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $588
- NASCAR Ride Along - IndyAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $135
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure Course - Indianapolis, INAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- Zipline Canopy Tour - Nashville, INFrom: $75
- Massachusetts Avenue Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $55
- Fountain Square Food TourFrom: $65
- All Indianapolis Experiences
"The staff at the track were great - the driver did not say a word and did not even look over. Would have been noce had he acknowledged the passenger's presence. As far as driver knowledge/exprience - bnot sure how any of us would ever know about that as the persone was, essentially, anonymous. It would have been nice to have more pre-information on availability of pictures, etc. It would have been noce to have a car on full display to thise riding/driving to see teh engine, etc. - maybe fact sheets about the vehicles , etc. Ovrerall a great exprience. Patrock S. Board"
"I downgraded the experience to a 9 only because we did not get to be on the track at the same time as advertised. I had purchased the upgrade to take a friend; and we were told that was not provided at the Ky speedway. Otherwise the experience was great. I have already recommended to friends and I plan to repeat the experience at another track. "
"Cloud 9, I am still on cloud 9 from the ride along experience. I was so impressed that I purchased the same ride for my wife that same day. All the people there was very helpful and polite. There was no waiting for our rides. I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks again, Dave Miller"