Wednesday - Monday - 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
*Availability may vary by season
- Recipients of a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Soar from tree to tree on 5 ziplines, walk across 2 sky bridges and a rappel on this 2.5-hour guided adventure
- Experience the thrill of zipping through the air on the Zipline Canopy Tour!
Discover breathtaking landscapes and feel the thrill of soaring through the air on the Zipline Canopy Tour outside Indianapolis!
Your 2.5-hour canopy tour will begin with an introduction to your certified, award-winning guides! Once you and your group are properly fitted with safety harnesses, you'll make your way to the start of the tour.
Your custom canopy tour will include 5 ziplines ranging from 20-70 feet above the ground, 2 sky bridges and a 30-foot rappel! The course includes zips up to 500 feet in length and state of the art, hands-free, guide assisted, zipline braking system!
Experience the thrill of zipping on the Zipline Canopy Tour!
Tour includes safety harnesses, helmets and equipment.
Approximately 2.5 hours
Group sizes are usually between 6-10 participants.
This experience is only for those booked on the tour.
This Zipline and Canopy Tour will run rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather conditions such as high winds or lightning, guides will wait at least 1 hour after the last lightning strike before continuing the tour. If your tour is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions. Closed-toed shoes are required and it is recommended to bring sunglasses.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
I've never been on a zipline; is it safe?
Yes, your guides conduct a daily inspection of the course and a weekly tuning of all equipment. Each tour participant is fitted with a safety harness and your guides are certified and trained to make sure the Zipline Canopy Tour is safe for all participants.
What equipment is required?
All participants will be fitted with a helmet, chest harness, seat harness, lanyards and trolley.
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
All participants must weigh between 50-270 pounds. There are no age restrictions as long as the weight requirements have been met.
Other Indianapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 36 Indianapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along - IndyAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $135
- Drive a NASCAR - Indy SpeedwayAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $588
- Learn to FlyFrom: $305
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $159
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $220
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure Course - Indianapolis, INAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- Zipline Canopy Tour - Nashville, INFrom: $75
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- All Indianapolis Experiences