San Andreas Fault Hike
Palm Desert, CA
September through June:
Daily - 8:00 AM & 1:00 PM
*Pending guide availability, custom time available upon request
- Guides are experts in local geology, Indian culture, plant and animal life and other facts about the area
- Learn how this massive formation has shaped the local desert landscape
- Explore the preserve that houses several endangered plants and animals, palm oases and a sand dune ecosystem!
Join expert guides on a nature walk through a 20,000 acre preserve just minutes from most area resorts!
Walk on the San Andreas fault and learn how this massive formation has shaped our desert landscape. The preserve is home to several endangered plants and animals, refreshing palm oases and a sand dune ecosystem.
Enjoy the natural beauty this valley has to offer with a guided 4-hour San Andres Fault Hike!
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age
- Participants should be in adequate physical condition for hiking
- Water, snacks and all entry fees are included in the cost of the tour
This experience will last approximately 4 hours.
10 per guide
This experience is only for those booked on the hike.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, including closed-toe hiking or walking shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How challenging is the hike?
The San Andreas Fault hike is a moderately challenging walk through a nature preserve. Participants are expected to have a good level of physical fitness, but the specific tour can be tailored to suit the participants interests.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 6 years of age.
What is included in the price of this experience?
An expert guide, water, snacks and all entry fees are included in the price of the San Andreas Fault Hike.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended to wear clothing appropriate for the weather conditions of the day. It is also recommended to wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen as you will be in the sun most of the day.
Other Inland Empire Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Inland Empire experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299
- Race a Lamborghini - FontanaFrom: $299
- Temecula Sunrise Balloon RideFrom: $168
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $100
- Drive a NASCARFrom: $355
- Military Flight SimulatorAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $59
- Boeing Flight Simulator ExperienceFrom: $98
- Winery Jeep TourAvg Rating of: 4(2)From: $130
- All Inland Empire Experiences