Amelia Island Sailing Charter
Fernandina Beach, FL- Amelia Island
Year Round, 7 days a week. Available dawn to dusk.
- Relax while your USCG Captain takes you and 5 friends or family on an unbelievable private sailing charter
- View amazing wildlife; possibly including dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, birds, and wild horses on shore
- Enjoy the unparalleled scenery of pristine sand dunes, salt marshes, lush maritime forests, Cumberland Island and the Atlantic Ocean
A sailing charter off of Amelia Island may very well be one of the most relaxing and breathtaking experience you could have on the open water.
As we sail out of Fernandina Harbor Marina on the Intracoastal Waterway, bordering the west side of Amelia Island, we enter Cumberland Sound. Here, you may see dolphins, sea turtles, manatees and beautiful birds abound.
Georgia's Cumberland Island is just minutes from our harbor, where wild horses, pristine sand dunes, salt marshes and lush maritime forests invite you to dream and explore. To the east is the Atlantic Ocean, offering adventurous sailing and breathtaking views.
The early morning land breezes and afternoon sea breezes, enhanced by occasional strong winds from the continental weather system, make Amelia Island a true sailor's destination.
- You may bring along beverages & snacks
- Your USCG Captain will make weather determination based on safety considerations
- There is no charge for weather related cancellations
Choose from 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 hour charters.
There is a 6 person maximum per boat.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Sea breezes can make the air cooler than you. Don't forget sunscreen, sunglasses & your camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Jacksonville Gift Ideas:(View all 19 Jacksonville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $144
- Drive a NASCAR Race Car at DaytonaFrom: $620
- Learn to FlyFrom: $99
- Romantic Couples FlightFrom: $224
- Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $412
- Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $200
- Porpoise Pt. Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $180
- All Jacksonville Experiences
"Our day sail was amazing! Our guides were so knowledgeable. The vessel was very comfortable and the sailing was fantastic. Great communication and organization rounded out the experience. Cloud 9 Living is lucky to be partnered with such a sailing organization. Our captain was fun, knowledgeable and safe, and we had an exceptional day on the water. Thank you!"
"Excellent experience. Great captain. Perfect weather. Nice wind. Dolphin escort. Wild horses were out. What more could you ask for......"
"This was an excellent experience for sailing and everyone had a chance to help with the lines and or steer. The only thing I was disappointed with was the description indicated that we would be seeing wild horses, dolphins and a lot of wildlife and go around the island, and we didn't. "