Fernandina Beach, FL- Amelia Island
Year Round, 7 days a week. Available dawn to dusk.
- Relax while your USCG Captain takes you and 5 friends or family on an unbelievable private sailing charter
- View amazing wildlife; possibly including dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, birds, and wild horses on shore
- Enjoy the unparalleled scenery of pristine sand dunes, salt marshes, lush maritime forests, Cumberland Island and the Atlantic Ocean
A sailing charter off of Amelia Island may very well be one of the most relaxing and breathtaking experience you could have on the open water.
As we sail out of Fernandina Harbor Marina on the Intracoastal Waterway, bordering the west side of Amelia Island, we enter Cumberland Sound. Here, you may see dolphins, sea turtles, manatees and beautiful birds abound.
Georgia's Cumberland Island is just minutes from our harbor, where wild horses, pristine sand dunes, salt marshes and lush maritime forests invite you to dream and explore. To the east is the Atlantic Ocean, offering adventurous sailing and breathtaking views.
Our early morning land breezes and afternoon sea breezes, enhanced by occasional strong winds from the continental weather system, make Amelia Island a true sailor's destination.
You may bring along beverages & snacks. Your USCG Captain will make weather determination based on safety considerations. There is no charge for weather related cancellations.
Choose from 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 hour charters.
There is a 6 person maximum per boat.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Sea breezes can make the air cooler than you. Don't forget sunscreen, sunglasses & your camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Jacksonville Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Jacksonville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaFrom: $144Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Drive a NASCAR Race Car at DaytonaFrom: $620
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $412Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Sunset Sailing CruiseFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Porpoise Pt. Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $180
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,492
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Amelia Island Sailing CharterFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- All Jacksonville Experiences
"Very nice. We will use Cloud 9 Living again!"
"What an awesome memory! This was our first sailing adventure and the captain made it entertaining and educational. We really loved the experience and recommend it to others. "
"Captain Tony was the absolute Best!!! Thank You again!"