Fort Matanzas Heli Tour (for 2+)
St. Augustine Airport, St. Augustine, FL
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Highly experienced FAA certified pilots
- Robinson R-44, the most popular helicopter in the world! Every seat is a window seat!
- Enjoy historical sites such as Castle Ottis, Fort Matanzas, and Nombre de Dios Mission among others
- Enjoy 42 miles of aeronautical freedom as you float above the stunning Florida coast
Coast through St. Augustine's blue skies in comfort as you fly above gorgeous beaches and historical sites.
Your FAA certified helicopter pilot flies you over the Intracoastal Waterway to North Beach as you make your way down 17 miles 27.4 km of coastline, affording views of Vilano Beach, Porpoise Point, Conch Island, San Jose Forest, Fort Matanzas national monument, and more.
The return route provides a bird's-eye view of St. Augustine Lighthouse, Castillo de San Marcos, and the Nombre de Dios Mission, among other sites.
Due to weight and balance restrictions, the helicopters cannot accommodate passengers weighing more than 300 pounds. Also, for groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds.
Children younger than 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
42 mile tour. You should plan on approximately 60-75 minutes from the time you arrive until the time you leave.
Up to 3 per helicopter
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Jacksonville Gift Ideas:(View all 19 Jacksonville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $144
- Drive a NASCAR Race Car at DaytonaFrom: $620
- Learn to FlyFrom: $99
- Romantic Couples FlightFrom: $224
- Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $412
- Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $200
- Porpoise Pt. Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $180
- All Jacksonville Experiences