Learn to Sail - ASA 101 Course
Fernandina Beach - Amelia Island, FL
Click here for schedule
*The dates are 3 days in a row (Fri-Sun), the first date is from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM and the second & third day is from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Your Sailing School consistently ranks in the top 5 sailing schools nationwide, certifying over 300 students a year
- Learn from American Sailing Association Certified Instructors
- Fun and educational class which includes 1-evening classroom session and 2 on-the-water days
- All instructional materials, ASA Exam & Certification, plus a 1-year ASA membership are included
- Perfect course for beginners who would like to get off on the right track!
This Learn to Sail experience is designed to get the new sailor off on the right track. Under the supervision of American Sailing Association Certified Instructors, you will learn basic sailing through a proven combination of classroom and on-the-water instruction.
This course is composed of 1-evening classroom session followed by two days on the water. This class is fun as well as educational, with particular emphasis on the needs of the individual student.
At the end of the class, you should have the skills and knowledge to sail a boat of about 20 feet in length, in light to moderate winds and sea conditions, in familiar waters without supervision.
- The class is taught by ASA certified instructors
- Once booked, you will receive an instructional packet; it's strongly suggested that you study the materials before your first class
- All instructional materials, the ASA exam and certification are included in the price
1-evening classroom session and 2 days on the water.
Class size is limited to 8 people in the classroom and 4 people per boat.
This is only for those on the experience.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress for the weather conditions and wear rubber-soled boat shoes or tennis shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule 14 days prior will result in the loss of the value of this experience.
Other Jacksonville Gift Ideas:(View all 17 Jacksonville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $144
- Drive a NASCAR Race Car at DaytonaFrom: $620
- Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $412
- Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $200
- Porpoise Pt. Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $180
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Amelia Island Sailing CharterAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $200
- All Jacksonville Experiences