Porpoise Pt. Heli Tour (for 2+)
St. Augustine Airport, St. Augustine, FL
Year Round; 9AM - 6PM daily except Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Highly experienced FAA certified pilots
- Robinson R-44, the most popular helicopter in the world! Every seat is a window seat!
- Enjoy sites such as Porpoise Point, the St. Augustine Lighthouse, the Castillo de San Marcos, and more
- Experience the beauty and history of St. Augustine and Porpoise Point from this unique perspective!
Fly over Porpoise Point and get spectacular views of St. Augustine's highlights and scenic old downtown.
Keep your eyes peeled for a dolphin or manatee!
Enjoy a breathtaking view of the beach and coastline as you fly low and fast to Porpoise Point.
Cross the St. Augustine inlet to Anastasia Island for a birds-eye view of the St. Augustine Lighthouse, Bridge of Lions, Castillo de San Marcos, Flagler College, and Nombre de Dios Mission.
Then, your pilot swings around to capture spectacular views of the old downtown set against the St. Augustine's beaches.
You'll see why this is the most popular aerial tour in the area!
Due to weight and balance restrictions, the helicopters cannot accommodate passengers weighing more than 300 pounds. Also, for groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds.
Children younger than 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
16 mile tour; You should plan on approximately 30-45 minutes from the time you arrive until the time you leave.
Up to 3 per helicopter
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Jacksonville Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Jacksonville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride Along at DaytonaFrom: $154Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Drive a Stock Car at DaytonaFrom: $649
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $440
- Sunset Sailing CruiseFrom: $230Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Porpoise Pt. Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $220
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Exotic Car Thrill Ride in DaytonaFrom: $129
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4 at DaytonaFrom: $429
- All Jacksonville Experiences