Romantic Couples Flight
Herlong Airport - Jacksonville, FL
Daily - 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with an experienced FAA-Certified Pilot
- Enjoy approximately 1 hour of flight with a loved one
- Sip on a complimentary bottle of wine or champagne as you fly
- Soak in outstanding views of Jacksonville beach, downtown and more
- An unbelievable way to see the city sights with the one you love!
Shake up the usual date night routine and try something truly unique. This Romantic Couples Flight over Jacksonville will be an experience for the books!
Upon arrival at the airport, you and your loved one will receive a complimentary bottle of wine or champagne. You will also be given a small gift bag that includes a box of chocolates and souvenir glasses!
Next, you will climb aboard the aircraft and strap in. Watch out the windows as the ground slips away and your experienced pilot guides your plane smoothly into the sky. As you fly, sip on your beverage of choice or nibble on some decadent chocolates while taking in the views.
This approximately 1 hour flight will give you a full tour of Jacksonville. First, you will fly over over the beach before circling back towards downtown. Along the way you may spot view of (route subject to change):
- Everbank Field
- Suns Stadium
- Veterans Memorial Stadium
- Countless Bridges
- and more!
Whether it's your first date or your hundredth, this Romantic Couples Flight is sure to be your best!
- Experience includes flight, bottle of wine or champagne, chocolates, and souvenir glasses
- Must bring a valid form of government issued ID
- The combined weight of both passengers must not exceed 550 pounds
- Invidiual participants must be able to fit comfortably in a standard car seat belt
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to participate and at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol
- Non-alcoholic beverages available upon request
- Gratuity for your pilot is included
The total experience will last approximately 70 minutes with about 60 minutes of flight time.
This experience is for up to 2 participants.
Spectators are allowed to watch the take-off and landing from the airport and may be in some photos with the plane.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions. Closed-toe shoes and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience but may incur a $50 rescheduling fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your pilot.
What is included in this flight?
This Romantic Couples Flight includes approximately 1 hour of flight, your choice of a complimentary bottle of champagne or wine, a box of decadent chocolates, and 2 souvenir glasses.
Is this experience weather dependent?
This experience is weather dependent. In the case of adverse weather conditions, your provider will reschedule with you directly. Please always contact the experience provider directly with any concerns regarding the weather.
Is the pilot certified?
Yes! Your pilot will be a FAA certified so sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight.
Other Jacksonville Gift Ideas:(View all 19 Jacksonville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $144
- Drive a NASCAR Race Car at DaytonaFrom: $620
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $99
- Romantic Couples FlightFrom: $224
- Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $412
- Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $200
- Porpoise Pt. Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $180
- All Jacksonville Experiences