St. Augustine Heli Tour (for 2+)
St. Augustine Airport, St. Augustine, FL
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Highly experienced FAA certified pilots
- Robinson R-44, the most popular helicopter in the world! Every seat is a window seat!
- Enjoy sites such as Vilano Beach, Conch Island, Bird Island, and much more
- Experience 32 miles of the incredible North Florida coast from a bird's eye view!
See it all from above. Go on this comprehensive helicopter tour for spectacular views of Porpoise Point, the St. Augustine Lighthouse, Castillo de San Marcos, Nombre de Dios Mission, and more!
You'll depart east from the airport over the intracoastal waterway to North Beach, then enjoy a thrilling flight down 12 miles of beautiful coastline, taking in Vilano Beach, Porpoise Point, Conch Island, Bird Island, San Jose Forest, Menendez Park, and St. Augustine Beach.
Returning to the airport along the Matanzas River, you will catch a birds eye view of the St. Augustine Lighthouse, the Bridge of Lions, the Castillo de San Marcos, Flagler College, and the Nombre de Dios Mission as you take in the Old Downtown on your way back to the airport.
Due to weight and balance restrictions, the helicopters cannot accommodate passengers weighing more than 300 pounds. Also, for groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds.
Children younger than 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
32 mile tour; You should plan on approximately 45-60 minutes from the time you arrive until the time you leave.
Up to 3 per helicopter
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Jacksonville Gift Ideas:(View all 19 Jacksonville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 4-half(7)From: $144
- Drive a NASCAR Race Car at DaytonaFrom: $620
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $99
- Romantic Couples FlightFrom: $224
- Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $412
- Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $200
- Porpoise Pt. Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $180
- All Jacksonville Experiences