St. Augustine Airport, St. Augustine, FL
Daily - Sunset
*Pending pilot availability
- Highly experienced FAA certified pilots
- Robinson R-44, the most popular helicopter in the world. Every seat is a window seat!
- Enjoy the memorizing Florida sunset as you glide serenely down the majestic coast
- An experience you will never forget. This is romance at its best!
Float effortlessly as you take in bird's eye views of the St. Augustine Lighthouse, the Bridge of Lions, Castillo de San Marcos and much more all with the magnificent backdrop of the setting sun.
You'll depart east just as the sun is setting and head south over 12 miles of beach returning back over the beach just in time to see the picturesque Old Downtown as the sun dips below the horizon.
This is a trip you will never forget!
Due to weight and balance restrictions, the helicopters cannot accommodate passengers weighing more than 300 pounds. Also, for groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds.
Children younger than 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
32 mile tour. You should plan on approximately 45-60 minutes from the time you arrive until the time you leave.
Up to 3 per helicopter
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Jacksonville Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Jacksonville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaFrom: $144Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Drive a NASCAR Race Car at DaytonaFrom: $620
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $412Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Sunset Sailing CruiseFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Porpoise Pt. Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $180
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,492
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Amelia Island Sailing CharterFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- All Jacksonville Experiences