Fernandina Beach, FL- Amelia Island
Year Round, 7 days a week. 2 Hour Charter begins at either 6:00 or 6:30pm, depending on the time of the year.
This sunset cruise is the perfect way to cap off a memorable day with family, friends, or that special someone you love.
- Enjoy the spectacular wildlife as you head out to sea, including dolphins, sea turtles, and manatees
- Watch the sun go down over Amelia Island, as the sky lights up with countless colors
- Whether you are looking for a private romantic cruise with the one you love, or a private charter with 5 of your closest friends, this cruise will create lasting memories
As we set sail out of Fernandina Harbor Marina on the Intracoastal Waterway, you will be encompassed by dolphins, sea turtles, manatees and beautiful birds. This is the perfect prelude to your beautiful sunset sail off of Amelia Island.
As you sail to the Atlantic, you will be amazed by the breathtaking views as you watch the sun go down over Amelia Island. This sunset sail is the perfect way for a couple or group to enjoy an evening on the water.
You may bring along beverages & snacks.
Your USCG Captain will make weather determination based on safety considerations. There is no charge for weather related cancellations.
Choose from 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 hour charters.
There is a 6 person maximum per boat.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Sea breezes can make the air cooler than you. Don't forget sunscreen, sunglasses & your camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Jacksonville Gift Ideas:(View all 19 Jacksonville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride Along at DaytonaAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $144
- Drive a NASCAR Race Car at DaytonaFrom: $620
- Learn to FlyFrom: $99
- Romantic Couples FlightFrom: $224
- Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $412
- Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $200
- Porpoise Pt. Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $180
- All Jacksonville Experiences
"We absolutely enjoyed our sailing experience. Even though it was cloudy and overcast, with no sunset, we had a great time. Captain Ron was great. He pointed out sights of interest and entertained us with amusing stories. We will be back and will request Captain Ron!"
"Captain Ron was awesome! He was funny and had a wealth of information to share with us during the sailboat cruise. The experience was smooth and enjoyable. No frills, but that was what I expected. Only feedback is that if I had wanted a more private, romantic sort of experience it might have fallen short because with no first mate on the boat, I had to work some of the lines and such to help out when the wind picked up. I enjoyed that quite a bit, and my girlfriend seemed to have fun watching, but some might not. Overall, though, an amazingly enjoyable trip! Thank you, Captain Ron!"
"The experience was really nice but no frills to it. The ship captain was friendly and competent. His first mate seemed like he was in training but also capable. The boat seemed a little run down but adequate and certainly safe enough. The initial scenery of the coast is dominated by a rock quarry of some sort. Not the most picturesque of coastlines. Fortunately, the sun sets opposite the factory and the boat ride takes you well beyond the industrial landscape. Nevertheless, we all had a very enjoyable time."