Playing Lesson with a PGA Pro
Drumm Farm Golf Club; Independence, MO
Pending instructor & course availability.
- Get tips for reading the course, hitting from difficult positions, ensuring you select the proper club and shot, dealing with your emotions, and more!
- Learn from PGA Professional Jess Hansen at Drumm Farm Golf Club
- Includes cart & green fees
- Take your learning beyond he driving range!
Often following golf lessons on the driving range, golfers find themselves asking "I had the perfect swing on the range, why can't I seem to transfer my skills to the golf course?"
With a Playing Lesson from PGA Professional Jess Hansen, you'll learn how to actually play the game of golf. Although swing mechanics are important, there is much more to being a successful golfer. With a Playing Lesson, you'll get out onto the course with your instructor and learn skills including:
- How to hit from different lies on the course (i.e. uphill, downhill, sidehill, etc..)
- Proper stance for various shots on the course
- Shot selection & club selection
- Course management and how to avoid trouble areas on the course
- Judgement of distances
PGA Class A Professional Jess Hansen is the Director of Instruction at Drumm Farm Golf Club, and is a highly regarded professional in the Kansas City golf world. Jess' playing career ranges from membership on his collegiate golf team to top 10 finishes in the Champion's Tour Monday Qualifiers.
Jess's true love in the game of golf has been teaching golfers of all levels to enhance their skills. Jess' students include PGA Pros, collegiate players,and qualifiers for high school state tournaments.
In 2007 Jess completed the Golf Professional Training Program with the PGA and was elected to membership in the PGA. He also has completed the Nike 360 Club Fitting training at Nike Golf's Research and Development site.
Jess has published articles in local golf publications covering both the mental and playing sides of the great game of golf. Jess continues to study and bring his students the latest in golf teaching techniques and technologies.
Includes cart & green fees for the duration of your lesson.
9 Hole option approximately 2 hours; 18 Hole option approximately 4 hours.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of possible inclement weather, please contact your instructor.
What to Wear:
Appropriate golf attire including a collared or mock neck shirts, spikeless golf shoes, and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.
Other Kansas City Experiences:(View all 19 Kansas City experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $555Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $245Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Crossroads Historical Food TourFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $225Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Private Balloon Ride for 2From: $680
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4From: $435Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 570-4From: $489
- All Kansas City Experiences
- Gift Certificates
"Jess Hansen at Drumm Farm Golf Club was amazing. I had so much fun while learning a lot. My game changed so much after that 1 round of golf. Not only did he help my swings, he helped read the course, judge the wind, and he was really helpful locating my golf ball in the rough. I plan on taking more lessons with him in the future."
"Jess Hansen at Drumm Farm Golf Club was amazing. I had so much fun while learning a lot. My game changed so much after that 1 round of golf. Not only did he help my swings, he helped read the course, judge the wind, and he was really helpful locating my golf ball in the rough. I plan on taking more lessons with him in the future. As far as the Cloud 9 service. Everyone was always very nice and helpful but there are so few experiences around my home that it is hardly worth the cost and the travel expense to continue to use the service. Thanks,"