Downtown Airport - Kansas City, MO
Monday through Saturday - 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
*Select Sundays available
- Fly with an FAA Certified pilot and guide in a Robinson R44 helicopter
- See the Kansas City sites during your 20, 30, or 45-minute aerial tour
- Sites may include Crown Center, Liberty Memorial, Truman Sports Complex, Legends Outlets and the Kansas Speedway
- Bring up to 2 additional friends and see Kansas City like you never have before!
See Kansas city like you never have before with this scenic helicopter tour.
You and up to 2 other passengers (weight permitting) will enjoy incomparable aerial views of Missouri's largest cityduring either the 20, 30, or 45 minute tour
Fly just south of downtown as you head south east toward the famous Truman Sports Complex - home to the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals. Enjoy views of Arrowhead and Kauffman stadiums as you circle the complex at varying heights. Other sites on this tour include Country Club Plaza, Union Station, the Liberty Memorial, and Crown Center. This tour is approximately 20-minutes in the air.
This is an approximately 30-minute, extended plaza tour. Similar too the 20-minute tour, you will circle over the Truman Sports Complex. However, you will get to spend additional time exploring Country Club Plaza, a famous shopping destination in Kansas City. Upon your return, you will seeUnion Station, the Liberty Memorial, and Crown Center.
This approximately 45-minute tour will give you a taste of everything Kansas City has to offer! Departing from downtown, you will fly west towards Legends Outlets and the Kansas Speedway. Next, you'll head back toward Missouri and see Country Club Plaza. Sites on this tour include the Nelson Atkins Art Museum, Truman Sports Complex, and so much more!
- The individual weights of each participant must not exceed 290 pounds and the combined weight cannot exceed 600 pounds
- Valid Photo ID is required
- Participants must be at least 2 years old
- Parental consent form must be signed for participants under 18 years old
- Tours cannot operate near the Truman Sports Complex during Chiefs and Royals games
Please allow time for an extra 25-30 minutes at the airport in addition to the tour option selected (20, 30, or 45 minute tours).
Up to 3 passengers
Spectators are welcome to observe take-off but may need to view the flight from the parking lot, depending on the amount of traffic at the airport that day.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions; flat rubber-soled shoes and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience at no additional cost. If you reschedule with less than 72 hours notice, you must pay a $50 fee to reserve a new date/time. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule directly with your experience provider.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Yes. Passengers must weigh no more than 290 pounds individually and 600 pounds combined.
Are children welcome?
Yes, but they must be at least 2 years old and have a parent/guardian present.
Is this experience weather dependent?
In the event your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with your flight instructor. Always contact your experience provider with questions concerning weather conditions.
Other Kansas City Gift Ideas:(View all 16 Kansas City experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $119
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $525
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $240
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $325
- Crossroads Historical Food Walking TourAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $59
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $260
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $200
- Private Balloon Ride for 2From: $650
- All Kansas City Experiences