The Illuminati Hunt
Most cities within the United States within the downtown area of the city.
Year-round, after dark
- Fully custom, 100% unique, an intellectual challenge
- Your gear and first clue arrives at your doorstep two days before
- Clues could be behind a plant, on a person or under a church pew
- Solve the clues, find the treasure, win the race against time
Imagine an entire world completely invisible to your eyes. Armed with nothing more than UV lights, your team will race through the night, revealing glowing codes, ciphers and riddles in this one of a kind ground breaking adventure.
Each clue will ultimately reveal the next hint, and your team to the hidden treasure.
If you like the Amazing Race, Da Vinci Code or Goonies, you'll love the Illuminati Hunt!
- We can customize each event in any manner you like; however customizations beyond the set budget will incur additional fees.
- The starter/first clue will be sent to your team approximately two days before the event. The starter clue generally contains the start time and the start location.
- Unless otherwise stated, teams will be placed by overall time.
- Teams may be divided in any manner you like. We generally recommend teams of 3-5 people, but you can make your group as large or as small as you want.
- All teams are required to travel together unless otherwise desired.
- The hunt runs rain or shine.
- All players must sign a liability waiver.
- For events located outside of the major city, travel fees will apply.
2.5 - 3 hours
Up to 30 players. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for larger parties.
This experience runs rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear old comfortable clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. However, you are able to cancel or reschedule your experience up to 7 days prior without a fee. Cancellations or rescheduling within a 7 day window will incur a cancellation fee equal to 80% of the experience price. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How large of groups can do this experience?
Maximum participants are 20 people. However, we can tailor this experience for very large groups also - please contact Cloud 9 to discuss your event.
Do you ever work with corporate groups?
Yes. This experience is extremely popular for corporate groups, and is a great team building experience. We routinely customize the Illuminati Hunt to incorporate themes from your most recent training sessions into the clues, work with you to arrange the team groups to promote cross-department communications, or customize the experience in many more ways.
How long does this experience take?
The Illuminati Hunt typically takes 2.5 - 3 hours. However, if this does not work for your group we can customize the experience to fit your needs.
Other Kansas City Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Kansas City experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $555Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $270
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $245Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Crossroads Historical Food TourFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $225Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Private Balloon Ride for 2From: $680
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4From: $435Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- All Kansas City Experiences