Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill Ride
Henderson Executive Airport - Henderson, NV
Daily - 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
*5:00 PM flights are available Mid-April through Mid-October
Experience a high energy, high adventure aerobatic thrill ride pulling up to 8 Gs and feeling the rush of doing aerobatic maneuvers in the skies of Vegas!
- Fly aboard an Extra 330LC - the safest and most versatile aerobatic aircraft
- Friendly and experienced FAA certified pilots with 10-20 years experience, many of whom are former Air Force pilots
- Pull up to 8 times the force of gravity while doing aerobatic maneuvers like loops, rolls, stalls & spins
- Experience the ultimate Vegas THRILL!
Prepare to experience Las Vegas in a way unlike any other, upside down several thousand feet in the sky!
You'll be riding aboard an Extra 330 LC - an exceptional plane for aerobatic flying.
Once you climb aboard with your FAA Certified pilot, you'll strap in and prepare for the ultimate rush. After take-off your pilot will fly you to the pinnacle of extreme aviation adventure, demonstrating precise aerobatic maneuvers or sequences.
Choose between the Operation Recon Ride and the Afterburner Ride.
Operation Recon Ride
The Operation Recon Ride is for those that might be feeling a little bit of trepidation or perhaps just want to test the waters. On this low level ride you will experience aileron rolls, loops, barrell rolls and hammerhead stalls. The perfect introduction to aerobatics!
On the Afterburner Ride you'll experience loops, rolls, stalls or spins and will pull up to 8 Gs. As you progress through some of the more basic maneuvers, you'll then move on to some advanced airshow acrobatics including hammerheads and tumbling!
- Fuel fee is included in the package price
- Includes complimentary hotel transfer from Las Vegas
- Pick-ups are offered 1 hour prior to your flight time and drop-offs are 1-1.5 hours after your flight time
- Extra 330 requirements: participants must weigh between 80 - 265 pounds and be between 4' and 6'6" in height
Approximately 2.5 hours door-to-door with complimentary hotel transfer. Includes a 15 minute briefing on aerobatics and approximately 12-15 minutes of flight time for the Operation Recon Ride and 15-18 minutes of flight time for the Afterburner Ride.
One participant per aircraft.
Spectators are allowed and may attend the briefing with participants, take pictures, and relax in the hanger during the flight. The hanger is equipped with lounge sofas, tables, a pool table, darts, foosball and an aviation museum.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable, casual clothing. Shoes and socks required.
For this experience it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, any rescheduling must be done within 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- Sky Combat FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $1,559
- All Las Vegas Experiences