Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Las Vegas, NV
Select Dates Year-Round:
Have you ever dreamed of racing like the pros? Now is your chance to make your dreams a reality with the heart-pumping Drive a NASCAR Stock Car experience at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway!
- Get behind the wheel of a full size, 600 horsepower authentic NASCAR style stock car
- Hit speeds up to 155 MPH
- Racecar driving suite, helmet, and driving instruction included
- Options ranging from 8 to 30 laps of racing (don't worry, even 8 laps is a long time at 155 MPH!)
- Receive a graduation pack including a detailed lap time sheet and a certificate with your top speed
Put on your helmet, buckle up, and put the pedal to the metal! Its time for the thrill of a lifetime in Sin City! Experience the adrenaline of being behind the wheel of a Sprint Cup style NASCAR stock car at the LAs Vegas Motor Speedway
Your experience will start with a drivers meeting where you will meet your crew and learn about the details of the car and how to safely navigate the track.
Now its time to get behind the wheel! Youll hear the engine roar to life as you speed away- leaving your competition in the dust!
To ensure that you reach your full potential as a driver, youll have your own personal racing instructor in the passenger seat, providing you with feedback and coaching via a two-way mic radio system.
After all of the heart-pumping action is over and youve crossed the finish line, there will be a Closing Ceremony where youll receive a graduation pack including a detailed lap-time sheet and an official graduation certificate with your top speed.
Take a break from the casino, and experience the best thrill Vegas has to offer!About the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Take a break from The Strip, and spend the afternoon at the renowned Las Vegas Motor Speedway! Host to a number of racing series, including two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series, this 1.5-mile, tri-oval track was reconfigured in 20016, increasing the banking in the turns and resulting in significantly faster speeds! Experience the track for yourself, and leave Vegas with memories that will last a lifetime!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition and be able to climb through a 15" x 30" wide window that sits 36" from the ground
- Driving suits are available up to size 3XL
- Participants must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- It's recommended to be able to drive a manual (stick shift) transmission, but a push-start is available if needed
- Photo and In-Car Video DVDs are available for purchase at the track
- Photo packages start at approximately $20 and DVDs at $89
- Experience price includes $39 driver's fee that releases the driver from any liability "...for most damage caused to the car resulting from and incident/crash at the track. Only in the event that a driver intentionally or negligently fails to follow instructions which leads to an incident/crash will the racing school seek financial recompense for resulting damage to the vehicle"
- Complimentary round-trip transportation is included from the Las Vegas Strip
For 8 Lap packages, approximately 2.5 - 3 hours For 18 Lap packages, approximately 3 - 3.5 hours For 30 Lap packages, approximately 3 - 4 hours
1 per car
Absolutely! The track has a special seating area set up where family and friends can watch, and don't forget a camera to capture your experience!
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in the event of inclement weather. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule for a mutually agreeable date or be issued a rain certificate.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, weather appropriate attire that will be comfortable under your driver's suit, and closed toed shoes. No sandals, flip-flops or heels.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. For rescheduling more than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date, a $75 fee will be charged. No cancellations or rescheduling may be made less than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date.
What types of cars are used?
600 horsepower Sprint Cup style stock cars that have 4 speed manual transmissions.
Is passing allowed?
For safety and liability reasons passing is not allowed. There are 3-4 cars on the track at one time but everyone is spread apart. The coordinator keeps tracks of each car's individual speed and times/choreographs everything so that the faster car will not be held up by the slower one.
What is provided and what do I need to bring?
All participants are provided with a regulation helmet and safety device, as well as a driver's suit. Participants need to wear socks, closed-toed shoes, and clothes that will be comfortable under the driver's suit.
Are there weight or height restrictions?
Not exactly; however, the cars do not have doors. Participants must have the ability to climb through a 15" high by 30" wide window that sits 36" from the ground. Driving suits are available up to size 3XL.
Are there age restrictions?
Participants must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license, and must be able to drive a manual (stick shift) transmission.
Are foods or beverages available at the track?
Snacks and refreshments are available for purchase at the merchandise trailer.
Are any photo or video packages of my experience available?
Yes, DVDs of your experience taken from an in-car video camera are available for purchase directly at the track starting at approximately $89, and photo packages of your experience are available starting at approximately $20.
Can I bring guests?
Friends and family are more than welcome. The more the merrier! There is a viewing area right behind pit road where they can watch. They are also welcome to bring their cameras and camcorders with them to take pictures and video from that viewing area.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"No other words but it was KILLER!"
"My wife gave this to me as a birthday gift. I can honestly say this was the best birthday I have ever had in 67 years.....Thank you!"
"The dream of a lifetime realized. Driving that specially prepared car gave me an experience I will not forget! "