Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Las Vegas, NV
Select Dates Year-round:
* 2017 dates to be announced
Climb into the race ready, heart pumping, open wheel Indy Car for a thrilling driving experience at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway!
- Drive 6 laps in 1 racing session and get more comfortable with each lap around the track
- Learn how to master the track driving line, acceleration and deceleration points
- Receive a Graduation Pack including a detailed lap-time sheet and a certificate with your name, date and estimated top speed reached!
Race like the Indy 500 champions when you Drive an Indy Car at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway!
Your day of driving begins when you check in and watch a short video outlining the details of the day. Next, you'll sit in on a 20-minute session where your crew chief will teach you how to master the track driving line, acceleration and deceleration points.
After learning about the details of the car including entry and exit, safety devices and more, you'll be ready to climb in and hear the famous phrase, "Drivers, start your engines!"
Race around the track 6 times following a lead car during your racing session and reach up to 130 MPH! Feel the rush of a 600-horsepower Indy Car on this driving experience at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway!
- Participants' height must between 5'0" and 6'4"and should weigh between 100-250 pounds and be in good overall physical condition
- Participants must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license
- It's recommended to be able to drive a manual (stick shift) transmission, but a push-start is available if needed
- Price includes a $39 driver's fee that releases the driver from any liability "...for most damage caused to the car resulting from and incident/crash at the track. Only in the event that a driver intentionally or negligently fails to follow instructions which leads to an incident/crash will the racing school seek financial recompense for resulting damage to the vehicle"
This driving experience will last approximately 1.5 hours from start to finish. If you need hotel transportation, the duration may be longer up to 1.5 hours longer.
1 driver per car
Spectators are welcome to watch the participant from a designated area at the track.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule directly with your experience provider. It is recommended to contact your experience provider regarding weather conditions on the day of the experience.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, but please note you will be given a racing suit to put on over your clothing. Closed-toe shoes are required, no sandals, heels or flip flops are allowed.
It is recommended to book this experience at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. For rescheduling more than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date, a $75 fee will be charged. No cancellations or rescheduling may be made less than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date.
Are there any age requirements?
Yes, participants must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license.
What are the height and weight restrictions?
Participants must be between 5'0" and 6'4" and weigh between 100-250 pounds.
Do I need any racing experience?
No racing experience is necessary but participants must possess a valid driver's license.
Do I need to know how to drive a stick shift?
No, push starts are available and the car will start in the highest gear.
What is the policy for weather cancellations?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you to reschedule for another available date. A refund will not be issued due to rain.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- Sky Combat FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $1,559
- All Las Vegas Experiences