Daily - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Feel an unmatched adrenaline rush while flying through the air on a Jetboard during this Fly a Jetboard experience near Las Vegas!
- Featured in the New York Times and the famous Visit California tourism commercial
- Learn to fly prior to strapping on the Jetboard and remain in touch with your coach via a built-in radio system during flight
- Fly high above the water on this one-of-a-kind Jetboard experience
- Also check out our Fly a Jetpack experience, perfect for first time flyers!
Experience an adrenaline rush like nothing you've ever felt when you Fly a Jetboard near Las Vegas!
Jetboard instructors have taught over 10,000 first-time flyers and hold the record for the longest flight.
Prior to taking to the air, you'll be paired with a trained and experienced instructor for a pre-flight briefing where you will watch a training video with an overview of the Jetboard technology and fundamentals. Before you hit the water, you'll practice the newly learned flight techniques with a training board.
When the instructor deems you ready, it'll be time to jump in the water and get ready to take to the air! Choose between 20, 30, 40 and 60 minutes of flight time and stay in touch with your coach using the built-in radio system in your helmet.
First-time flyers may learn the basic maneuvers such as deep-water take offs and landings, controlling your elevation and steering. Advanced maneuvers include underwater submarines, donut turns, spins, dives and backflips.
Hover high above the water on this adrenaline pumping, one-of-a-kind Jetboard experience in Las Vegas!
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age with a valid form of ID
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present for the flight and they will have to sign a prental release form
- Must weigh between 100 - 330 pounds and be between 5'0" and 7'0" in height
- A PFD and helmet equipped with a radio system will be provided
- Wetsuits are available for rent on-site
- Photo and video packages are available for purchase directly from the experience provider
The total experience will last approximately 2 hours, including 20 - 60 minutes of flight time depending on option selected.
You will be accompanied by other participants, with a maximum of 20 per session.
Spectators are welcome to watch the flights.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to dress as if you were headed to the beach. A swimsuit, towel, wetsuit (if you have one), sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or cancel/reschedule 72 hours prior will result in the loss of the value of this experience.
What do I need to bring with me?
All participants must bring a valid form of ID. It is recommended to bring a swimsuit, wetsuit (if you have one), sunscreen, sunglasses, water and snacks.
What are the physical restrictions?
Participants must be in good health and physical condition. You should not have history of a heart condition and women who are pregnant are not advised to participate. All participants must be at least 14 years old and weigh between 100-330 pounds. Participants must be between 5'0" and 7'0" tall.
Do I need experience?
You do not need experience to fly a Jetboard, but you must be a good swimmer and not have a fear of heights.
Is the Jetpack or Jetboard easier to learn?
Every participant will learn differently, but the Jetpack is usually a little easier to pick up than the Jetboard. Most people airborne in the Jetpack in about 5 minutes and about 7 minutes for the Jetboard. Participants with board sports experience will have the easiest time on a Jetboard.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $364
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences