Lake Las Vegas, NV
Saturday through Thursday - 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
*Temporarily unavailable to book
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's day, holidays and specialty cruises
- Skip dessert in the restaurant and climb aboard your own private gondola and enjoy it in style
- Your gondoliers have been voted as a #1 attraction on tripadvisor.com and appeared on the cover of American Way magazine
- Enjoy your selection from a variety of delectable desserts plus a bottle of sparkling cider
- For true romance in Vegas, step away from it all and create a memory with a dessert gondola cruise
Climb aboard an authentic gondola for a delicious dessert cruise through beautiful Lake Las Vegas.
Once aboard, your friendly gondolier will invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy your selections from a variety of dessert options.
If you or someone you know loves dessert, there's no better way to enjoy it than cruising aboard a beautiful gondola!
Each participant has their choice of (subject to change):
- Double Fudge Chocolate Layer Cake
- Sunset & Vine's Cheesecake
- Bowl of Fresh Seasonal Fruit
- Poached Pear
1 hour or 1.5 hour depending upon option selected.
Your private gondola can accommodate up to 6 passengers. For groups larger than 2 passengers, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the gondola.
This experience is weather dependent, please contact your experience provider with any questions or concerns regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season. Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations or rescheduling will be allowed.
Is the cruise just for romantics?
No. Groups of up to 6 may join the cruise, just contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing for larger groups.
What if it rains?
In the event of inclement weather, a rain check will be issued which can be redeemed at your convenience for up to a year.
Will there be anyone else on my cruise besides me and my date/companions?
No, this is a private charter just for you.
Are children allowed?
Yes, you may bring children aboard the gondola. Children under 5 years of age are free.
Do the gondolas have life jackets aboard?
Yes, all of the gondolas have life jackets under the deck. If you would like to war one or would like any children aboard to wear them, please advise at the time of your reservation.
Can I bring my own bottle of wine or champagne on the gondola?
Yes. You may bring your own alcohol aboard the gondola. Please let us know at the time of booking so that proper arrangements can be made.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- Sky Combat FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $1,559
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"We went on the 1 hour gondola desert cruise on Lake Las Vegas for our 11th Anniversary. We had dinner in Town first and took time to walk through the "Village" by Lake Las Vegas before our cruise started. We had the pouched pear and the chocolate cake and a bottle of sparkling wine. My pear was the most delicious ever! Our gondolier "Angel" was very knowledgeable about the region and played the guitar and sang us a song. We had a very nice experience and would recommend the Gondola Desert Cruise to any couple who would like a relaxing, romantic hour in a lovely setting."
"Nathan was a fantastic gondolier. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and have recommended it to lots of friends!"
"We loved our gondola dessert cruise on Lake Las Vegas. Our gondolier, Angel, was so much fun. We would recommend him for sure!"