Grand Canyon Heli & Raft Tour
Boulder City Airport - Boulder City, NV
May - September:
Daily except Fridays - 5:30 AM
October - April:
Wednesdays & Saturdays - 5:30 AM
- Established in 1965, one of the country's oldest and largest sightseeing companies
- FAA certified pilots, fly an estimated 600,000 passengers a year
- Descend 4,000 feet into the Grand Canyon and experience billions of years of geological history
- Float 11 miles down the Colorado River, while taking in the immensity of the Black Canyon
This full day experience gives you more than just the normal. Fly, descend, and land in the Grand Canyon, before taking a fantastic 11-mile river raft tour along the Colorado River through the Black Canyon.
Enjoy a narrated flight from Las Vegas to the floor of the Canyon in complete luxury. Take in great views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Boulder City, and then step back in time as you descend 4,000 feet into the depths of the Canyon itself.
Before landing, take in the awe-inspiring rock formations, dating back millions of years, of this natural wonder of the world. Then sit back and enjoy a light breakfast served under an authentic Indian Ramada.
Next, from the base of the Hoover Dam, you'll hop aboard a motorized raft and float along the Colorado and follow the path that carved the Black Canyon so many years ago. Enjoy lunch served on a private river beach where you can also partake in optional swimming.
- Participants weighing over 275 lbs will have to pay additional fees
- Round trip hotel transportation is included. You will be picked up at your hotel and driven 25 minutes to the Boulder City Airport where you will depart. Once you return to the airport, after your flight, a shuttle will take you to your rafting launch site.
- Participants may be required to pay a $10 fuel surcharge payable to the provider on the day of the experience
Approx. 10 hours hotel to hotel
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 6 per helicopter and 25 per raft.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourFrom: $159
- Sky Combat FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $1,559
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"Couldn't have been any better. Always had good experiences with Cloud 9 and the tour providers. No exceptions. Keep up the good work and feel free to use me as a referrence anytime. Thank you."
"Helicopter tour - Had mechanical issues with heli- took off an hour after scheduled. Ken, the pilot, was very accommodating about this. Staff at customer service counter at Boulder City airport uncoordinated in terms of how this impacted our river tour following the helicopter ride."