Boulder City Airport, Boulder City, NV
Daily - Between 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Established in 1965, one of the country's oldest and largest sightseeing companies
- FAA certified pilots, fly an estimated 600,000 passengers a year
- Descend 4,000 feet into the Grand Canyon and take in 2 billion years of geologic history
- Enjoy a picnic meal along the banks of the Colorado River on the floor of the Grand Canyon
A bird's eye view is at your feet as you fly over historic Lake Mead, Boulder City, the Hoover Dam. Just don't forget to notice the extinct volcanoes that cover the desert floor.
Gracefully drop 4,000 feet into the Grand Canyon West Rim to the Canyon floor, where over two billion years of history is on display in the carved layers of the dramatic rock formations.
Touching down at the side of the banks of the Colorado River, savor a picnic meal served under an authentic Indian Ramada. Use all your time to then explore the Hualapai lands and the scenery that screams to be a picture.
This is one experience that you'll be talking about for years to come.
Round trip hotel transportation is included. You will be picked up at your hotel and driven to the Boulder City airport 25 minutes away. Enjoy 1 hour 30 minutes of flight time and a 30 minute lunch and champagne toast on the canyon floor.
Note, participants weighing over 275lbs will have to pay additional fees.
Participants may be required to pay an additional $10 fuel surcharge at the time of the experience.
Approximately 4 hours hotel to hotel.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 6 per helicopter
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $364
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"I had an amazing time. An all-thrill way to experience the Grand Canyon. The best helicopter pilot ever is Tyler!!! The only drawback was that there was no vegetarian options for the picnic lunch, but the champagne made it better. ;)"
"Helicopter tour was first rate, pilot was knowledgeable and friendly. One suggestion. I misread the instructions email which noted 9:30. That was the take-off time, not the hotel pickup. The hotel pickup is lower down in the email and was for 7:50 am. While the error was mine, I recommend sending a text message to the phone and having the hotel remind them about the pickup time. Otherwise the experience was wonderful - a memory for a lifetime!"
"My spouse and I had a great time on the helicopter tour of Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. The views were spectacular, and our pilot was informative about what we could see from the helicopter. He had a great sense of humor that put us all at ease. "