Grand Canyon Scenic Plane Tour
Boulder City Airport - Boulder City, NV
Daily - 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Established in 1965, one of the country's oldest and largest sightseeing companies
- FAA certified pilots, fly an estimated 600,000 passengers a year
- Recognized by The Tour Operators Program of Safety for meeting and exceeding federal safety standards and procedures
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Mohave Desert, Hoover Dam, and the incredible Grand Canyon
You'll marvel at the sight of historic Boulder City with Lake Mead glistening in the background.
Sit back and relax as you soar above the Mohave Desert, arid landscape that has formed rolling hills and stunning land. From your birds eye view you'll see the towering Hoover Dam in Black Canyon, completed two years ahead of schedule in 1935.
As your flight enters the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, you'll discover the Grand Wash Cliffs, the narrowest region in the canyon.
The flat top cliffs provide stunning views of red rock formations while the Colorado River snakes its way through the canyon floor. Lush vegetation lines the riverbanks of the mighty river through its calmer region along the Grand Canyon.
Roundtrip hotel transportation is included. You will be picked up from your hotel and driven 25 minutes to the Boulder City Airport where you will depart from. Participants may be responsible for a $10 fuel surcharge fee payable to your provider at the time of the experience.
Approximately 4 hours hotel to hotel with 1hour and 10 minutes of flight time.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 17 per plane.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $364
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"This would have been a fabulous experience, but in addition to the flight itself, there was supposed to be a narrated audio tour as well. The pilot wasn't able to get the audio working for the first half of the trip, so we only had half of the narration (none at all for the Lake Mead, Mohave Dessert, Hoover Dam or the first part of the Grand Canyon). Neither of the pilots offered any kind of description or explanation for what we were flying over - very dissapointing! The narration is clearly a significant piece of the tour. That said, it would be appreciated if we would be able to receive a portion of the cost back due to the fact the tour wasn't as described. "