Red Rock Canyon, NV
Daily -Two hours before sunset
* Excluding holidays
- Your experienced guide will introduce you to your gentle horse and provide a lesson on riding
- Travel to the canyon floor to see ancient rock and a variety of wildlife
- Enjoy sunset views of Red Rock Canyon, Spring Mountain and the glittering lights of Vegas
- Finish under the stars with a Western barbecue
Start your sunset journey by winding down a trail through the narrows on the canyon floor, where erosion has carved natural dens for coyotes, bobcats, and other native wildlife. Be alert and watch for wild burros as you cross the mesa.
Then, under the sunset, enjoy Red Rock Canyon and the majestic and colorful Spring Mountains as you climb to the Overlook summit and glimpse the glittering lights of Las Vegas.
Back at camp, enjoy a Western barbecue under the stars. Step up to the grill for a thick, juicy steak, grilled to your liking and served with all the fixin's -- green salad, baked potato, baked beans, corn on the cob, and beverages.
For dessert, gather round the campfire for an old-fashioned marshmallow roast and s'mores. Hear a bit of Western history and perhaps a traditional poem, and then join us in an old a sing along around the fire.
- The minimum age for this experience is 8 years
- This excursion is good for all levels
- Options for food can be made in advance for chicken, salmon or vegetarian dishes
Approximately 1.5 hour, the ride starts two hours before sunset.
Up to 40 participants
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear pants and close toed shoes, along with appropriate clothing for the weather. Remember it gets chilly when the sun sets.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"The horseback riding experience was great! Guides were professional, informative, very friendly and concerned with safety. The barbecue dinner was excellent. Transport to and from the riding location was easily arranged and punctual. The only drawback was that I couldn't contact Cloud 9 Living representatives during the weekend."
"We had a great time. Bread with dinner would have been better."
"The Red Rocks Canyon is a great place to horseback ride! The guides were awesome, and the food was amazing. There was live music and smores at the end of the ride. I would recommend this to anyone."