Hot Air Balloon Ride
Las Vegas, NV
Daily - Sunrise
- Provider has been in the business of flying happy participants since 1980, and has also been featured on the Travel Channel and History Channel numerous times
- Help the crew inflate the balloon and prepare for flight or relax and watch the balloon grow before your eyes
- Glide at up to 1,500 feet above the ground with only the occasional blasts of burners to break the silence
- Drift above the serene Nevada landscape on a morning you will never forget
- For a romantic ride for two, check out our Private Hot Air Balloon Ride!
Whether you are a new to Las Vegas or have lived in the area for years, a high-flying, peaceful Hot Air Balloon ride is the perfect way to start your day.
Your balloon adventure begins before sunrise to capture the beautiful dawn light.
Experience the thrill of this historic means of travel. Your friendly pilot will discuss ballooning and detail important scenery below. After approximately one hour of tranquil flight your balloon will be guided to landing.
Stay after your flight to enjoy a delicious celebratory champagne breakfast with the pilots and other passengers.
Enjoy an inspired adventure filled with beautiful, sweeping vistas, panoramic views and sky sailing fun that will make lifelong memories.
Passengers must at least be in fair physical condition and able to stand for at least an hour. Participants must weigh less than 250 lbs, at least 5 years of age, and over 44 inches tall to see over the basket.
Flight includes a champagne and sit down breakfast after the flight.
Includes complimentary hotel pick-up
The actual flight time is about one hour. The entire ballooning experience, including pre-flight preparation, flight and post-flight celebration, may take three to four hours.
Up to 24 passengers can be accommodated per session.
Non-flying participants are welcome to watch and ride with the chase crew during the flight.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress as though you would if you were walking down the street. It will not be colder in the air. Hats and closed-toe, flat-soled shoes are recommended. Sandals and heels are not permitted.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date with the experience provider directly will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, a refund will not be given but you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
How do balloons fly?
When the air inside the balloon gets hotter than the air outside, it gains altitude. As the air inside the balloon becomes cooler than the outside air, the balloon loses altitude. Winds differ between altitudes, so pilots move between layers to move the balloon forward, backward, and sideways.
How are balloons inflated?
Once the balloon is laid out, a fan is used to push air through its mouth. When the fabric is partially inflated, the burners are lit. As the burners push hot air into the balloon, it fills to the point of standing up.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $364
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"I'm happy I chose to do the hot air balloon ride as it's a neat experience. For men, however, I didn't like the constant sound and heat from the burners. It took away from the peacefulness of floating. The guide was great, however, and made the experience more enjoyable."