Lake Mead National Recreation Area - Boulder City, NV
Sundays - 10:00 AM
Take in unbelievable scenery and see the sights during this Lake Mead Brunch Cruise
- Cruise with a top-rated tour provider and recipient of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Enjoy a freshly prepared gourmet brunch buffet while sipping complimentary champagne
- Stroll the upper decks and soak in incredible views of Lake Mead, including the iconic Hoover Dam
- Escape the chaos of the strip and enjoy a morning on the water with great company!
After a weekend of adventures, this Lake Mead Brunch Cruise is the perfect way to unwind and take in the sights! Spend a relaxing afternoon in style, aboard a majestic riverboat. Located less than an hour from the strip, Lake Mead is one of the most popular sightseeing destinations in the area. And for good reason... it's spectacular!
Your approximately 1.5-hour cruise will begin when you step aboard the "Desert Princess," a three-deck Mississippi-style paddlewheel riverboat. Upon boarding, the friendly crew will show you and your group to your assigned table. Shortly thereafter, you will be invited to visit the buffet line and make your brunch selections!
The buffet items are subject to change but may include:
- Eggs benedict
- French toast
- Country fried potatoes
- Link sausage
- Biscuits and sausage gravy
- Chef's salad
- Fresh fruit
- Assorted pastries
- Chef's select brunch entree
Coffee, tea, milk, water, and a glass of champagne are complimentary with your brunch, but there is a full service bar available on board should you want to purchase a soft drink or cocktail.
Once your appetite is satisfied, you may want to visit the open-air upper deck and feast your eyes on the gorgeous scenery surrounding Lake Mead. Sip some champagne and take in the views of Fortification Hill, the Arizona Painted Pots, and, of course, the iconic Hoover Dam!
There is no better way to cap off the weekend than with a relaxing Lake Mead Brunch Cruise!
- Brunch buffet included
- Glass of champagne, coffee, tea, milk, orange juice and water included with ticket
- Cash bar available for purchase of additional alcohol and soft drinks
- Must be at least 21 years or older with a valid photo ID to purchase alcohol
- Gratuity for your crew is included
- Park entry fee into the Lake Mead National Recreation area not included
The cruise lasts approximately 90 minutes
Capacities vary based on the particular boat in use but event could accommodate up to 285 guests.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience will take place rain or shine, but may be affected by high winds. Please always contact the experience provider directly with any concerns regarding the weather.
What to Wear:
Dress code for this cruise is semi-casual. Please bring layers as it may get chilly on the decks.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions for this tour?
Children of all ages are welcome on this cruise. Special pricing may be available for children 2-11 years old. Children under the age of 2 cruise for free but will need to be issued a boarding pass. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for additional information.
Are beverages included?
This brunch cruise includes coffee, water, tea, milk, orange juice and a complimentary glass of champagne. There is a full cash bar available for the purchase of beer, wine, cocktails, or soft drinks.
How much do drinks costs at the bar?
Cocktails at the bar range in price from about $7-$8 and beer/wine runs about $5-$6 per glass.
Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions?
Yes! Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are available upon request. Please notify us at the time of booking if anyone in your party will be requiring special meals.
What are the seating arrangements on board?
You will be seated at private tables. Your table will be designated with name cards set out in advance of your cruise.
What is the smoking policy?
Smoking is allowed on the outdoor decks in designated areas only.
Is there live entertainment on board?
There is not live entertainment on board, however there will be background music playing for you to enjoy.
Is the boat handicap accessible?
Yes, the first deck seating is handicap accessible, please request at time of booking.
How much is it to enter and park in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area?
Daily passes (subject to change), are $20 per vehicle and are valid for seven consecutive days.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $364
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences