Aria Resort- Las Vegas, NV
Saturdays & Sundays- 10:30 AM
- #1 Ranked food tour provider on TripAdvisor
- You will stop at 3 restaurants during this 2.5-hour guided tour that includes everything from Dim Sum to French pastries and luxurious Crab Benedict
- Enjoy an extra special brunch with a lively, social dining experience complete with music, delicious food and cocktails
- Knowledgeable guides will share culinary insights and fun facts that can only come from the perspective of a local!
Get your appetite ready for an extraordinary culinary tour that will make you realize how exciting brunch in Vegas can be!
Experience a lively, social dining experience complete with live DJ music, excellent food, cocktails, and outstanding VIP service.
During this 2.5-hour tour you will visit one of the hottest restaurants in Vegas opened by Chef Brian Malarkey fromTop Chef andThe Taste. You will taste specialties like avocado toast garnished with jicama and jalapeno, eggs benedict, and refreshing watermelon salad. All while sipping on Bellinis and garden fresh juices.
You will also visit a glamorous French Cafe founded by acclaimed Chef Michael Mina, a James Beard semi-finalist forBest New Restaurant.Any morning is better with caramelized,custardy canels and brioche French toast with mascarpone and almond brittle, while enjoying delicious cocktails such as the chic French 75 cocktail or an elegant non-alcoholic French Mule.
End your tour at an Asian-style restaurant for dim sum. Classic steamer-basket delicacies such as sui mai, har gow and barbecue pork buns, paired with refreshing Thai Iced Tea or a Caipiroska cocktail. Not to forget the coconut sticky rice with fresh mango.
True connoisseurs will realize that this Brunch & Cocktail tour is the ultimate way to greet the day in Las Vegas!
*Please note that all tastings are subject to change.
- Food, water, and signature cocktails are included in the price of this tour
- If you prefer not to drink alcoholic beverages, original mocktails will be offered instead
- Tours move at a moderate pace and require walking or standing between stops, seats will be available at each destination
- Please be sure to mention any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- Whenever possible, provider will do their best to accommodate with appropriate substitutions
- Must be at least 21 years old with valid ID in order to participate
You may be accompanied by up to 15 people.
This tour is for scheduled participants only.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Comfortable attire appropriate for the weather, flip flops or tank tops are not allowed.
For this tour it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds or exchanges are allowed and all bookings are final. If you cannot make the tour, you are allowed to send someone in your place.
Are beverages served on the tour?
Water is available at all locations. Pre-selected signature drinks at various locations are included. Additional alcohol beverages or soft drinks are available for purchase separately.
How many cocktails are included?
This tour includes 1 pre-selected cocktail or non-alcoholic mocktail for each guest at all 3 stops.
How much walking is involved?
Walks between restaurants are just a couple of minutes. This tour is all inside of one resort, the Aria Resort & Casino.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes this tour is wheelchair accessible.
Is gratuity included in the price?
Restaurant gratuities are included in the ticket price. Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $364
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences