Downtown Las Vegas, NV
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays - 10:00 AM
- Featured as one of the Top US City Food Tours by The Huffington Post - United Kingdom
- Top rated tour provider on Trip Advisor
- Visit specialty food shops, local restaurants and ethnic eateries on the 3-hour tour
- Experience the cultural, historical and architectural sights of downtown Las Vegas!
Please your palate and explore the cultural, historical and architectural side of Sin City on the Las Vegas Food Tour!
You'll visit 5-6 tasting locations over the span of nearly three hours and indulge in ethnic cuisine, pizza, a sample of vegan food and other various delicious tastings.
Stops along the tour may include local favorites such as (though subject to change):
- Cous Cous Mediterranean Cafe
- Rachel's Kitchen
- Chill Spot by Sa Sa Sweet
- Uncle Joe's Pizza
- The Beef Jerky Store
- Simply Pure
Your guide will offer fun, historical facts about the area, share stories of local culture and point out the architectural wonders of downtown.
Meet local artisans and restaurant owners as well as other foodies on the tour!
There's more to Las Vegas than the bright lights, pool cabanas, casino floors and legendary shows. Enjoy the local cuisine and take a different look of the Vegas Valley on the Las Vegas Food Tour!
Food and water are included in the price of this tour. Soda and alcoholic beverages are available for purchase, but must be consumed on-site.
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Participants are welcome to re-visit the boutique shops and favorite eateries when the tour concludes.
Approximately 3 hours
This tour is for participants only.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Comfortable attire appropriate for the weather.
For this Las Vegas Food Tour experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds or exchanges can be made. Rescheduling is allowed at least 24 hours prior to the booked date and will take place directly with the experience provider.
How much food is served?
Most participants are comfortably full following the food tour. It is recommended to eat breakfast prior to the tour.
Are there any age restrictions?
This experience may not be appropriate for young children as there is a lot of standing and walking involved in this tour.
Are vegetarian options available?
The various tastings may include meat, seafood, poultry and dairy. Vegetarian alternatives are available at the tasting locations upon request.
Are there any drinks served on the tour?
Most locations will provide water during the tour. Soda and alcoholic beverages are available for purchase, but must be consumed on-site.
How much will we walk?
The tour distance varies by season. The tour covers less than a mile and approximately 30 minutes of total walking and standing during summer months.
During the cooler months, the tour will cover approximately 1.5 miles in distance with close to 60 minutes of total walking and standing.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- Sky Combat FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $1,559
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"Vickie is an AMAZING guide. If you enjoy history and food, you will surely enjoy this food tour! "
"The tour guide Vicky was very pleasant and informative. I appreciated how much she accommodated me bringing my baby along, and chose a route that meant she could have some outdoor crawling time whilst still getting all the samples in. Lovely food and drink tasters, and I found many places downtime that I would want to visit again in future."
"Everything was better than expected."