Henderson Executive Airport - Henderson, NV
Daily - 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
*5:00 PM flights are available Mid-April through Mid-October
- Climb aboard an open cockpit Waco YMF-5C biplane built in 2001 based on the original 1930s plans
- Share the flight with a special friend or family member and experience the magic together
- Enjoy a 15 minute low level flight over the beautiful Mojave Desert then return home with the legendary Vegas skyline as a backdrop
- Grab your scarf and goggles and let's go!
For history buffs and romantics alike, the thought of climbing aboard an open cockpit biplane is a dream come true. This authentic sightseeing flight will take you on a trip back in time to the golden era of flight.
You'll be flying aboard a Waco TMF-5C open cockpit biplane and creating a memory you can cherish forever.
After takeoff, enjoy a 15 minute low level flight over the mountains and valleys of the Mojave Desert. Along the way, take in the contrast between the pristine and desolate desert landscape below and the bustling skyline of Las Vegas.
Grab a special friend or family member and experience the magic of the golden era of flight!
- Fuel fee is included in the package price
- Experience includes complimentary hotel transfer from Las Vegas and access to the aviation heritage museum onsite
- Pick-ups are offered 1 hour prior to your flight time and drop-offs are 1-1.5 hours after your flight time
- Participant must be between 40 - 400 pounds and no taller than 6'9"
Approximately 3 hours door-to-door (including transportation to/from hotel), with a 5 minute safety briefing and approximately 15 minute flight.
One participant per flight.
Spectators are allowed and may take pictures or relax in the hanger during the flight. The hanger is equipped with lounge sofas, tables, a pool table, darts, foosball and an aviation museum.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable, casual clothing appropriate for weather conditions. In winter months a warm jacket is recommended as the Waco has an open cockpit. Shoes and socks required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, any rescheduling must be done within 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(16)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $175Avg Rating of: 5(14)
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideFrom: $414Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Mini Baja ChaseFrom: $166Avg Rating of: 4-half(7)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $109Avg Rating of: 4-half(15)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $538Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Fly a JetpackFrom: $289
- All Las Vegas Experiences