McCarran Int'l Airport - Las Vegas, NV
Daily - Sunset
*Ranges between 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Established in 1965, one of the country's oldest and largest sightseeing companies
- FAA certified pilots, fly an estimated 600,000 passengers a year
- Recognized by The Tour Operators Program of Safety for meeting and exceeding federal safety standards and procedures
- View magnificent Vegas sights such as the Eiffel Tower, the fountains of Bellagio, the Space Beam of Luxor and more
Marvel at the modern architectural wonder that is the Las Vegas Strip!
From your front row seat on board an EcoStar helicopter, you'll see an eyeful of the world: New York, New York skyline, the towering Eiffel Tower at the Paris, the Luxor's pyramid, the soaring water show of the Bellagio, and the vast Roman Empire of Caesar's Palace.
Besides the condensed globe below you, take in world-class structural designs such as the Wynn or the 1,149 ft. Stratosphere tower.
Added to all that is a glimpse of the Downtown Glitter Gulch where Las Vegas began.
A Vegas experience not to miss!
- Complimentary transportation included
- Participants weighing over 275 lbs will have to pay additional fees
- Participants may be responsible for a $5-10 fuel surcharge fee at the time of departure
Approximately 1-1.5 hours with 10-12 minutes of flight time.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 6 per helicopter
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is this a private flight?
You will be accompanied by other participants, with a maximum of 6 per helicopter.
Is window seating guaranteed?
Window seats are not guaranteed. Seats are assigned on the day of based off of each participants weight. This is to make sure the aircraft has the safest weight distribution possible for the flight.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $364
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"Unfortunately I was sitting in middle seat and to right of helicopter. My view was poor as main sights were out the left side, so felt a bit cheated with this experience and the cost. "
"Very friendly crew. They do a great job making sure that you are comfortable and safe. This is a great helicopter tour of The Strip, great views no matter where you sit. It is also a short trip, so it is great for someone who has never been on a helicopter. This is a great starter tour, hope to do a longer one in the future."
"This was a 60th birthday gift from my 2 daughters. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. I was slightly nervous as this was my first helicopter flight. But the staff and pilot were brilliant."